ADVERTISEMENT

This is what happens when democrats make military decisions

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl

When we left, there were 4 camps. Today there are 52, and Israel and Ukraine are under attack because of this weakness. Let’s not EVER forget they knowingly left thousands of Americans behind enemy lines that many are still trapped there today. This was the worst withdrawal in American history, and the last person standing in the room when the decision was made? Kommie Allah

And we have armed them with BILLIONS of dollars of American military equipment, left there knowingly BECAUSE of the FJB administration? And I wonder if anyone informed them the FJB administration left our borders WIDE OPEN?? Surely they do not know about that?

When we left, there were 4 camps. Today there are 52, and Israel and Ukraine are under attack because of this weakness. Let’s not EVER forget they knowingly left thousands of Americans behind enemy lines that many are still trapped there today. This was the worst withdrawal in American history, and the last person standing in the room when the decision was made? Kommie Allah
Trump wanted to pull out too, make no mistake as part of an American first agenda.

Agreee that the withdrawal was a disaster.

McConnell and Bolton thought we should stay.

I am torn a bit. We need to get out of the “.forever” deployments, but this is what re-emerges.

Trump wanted to pull out too, make no mistake as part of an American first agenda.

I am torn a bit. We need to get out of the “.forever” deployments, but this is what re-emerges.
Trump agreed to pull out of Afghanistan with very specific stipulations before and after the withdrawal.

So did I. But let me clue you in of the difference, since you seem to be trying to compare. In Trumps withdrawal...WE would today still be at Bagram Air base..INSTEAD of China. Yes...China occupies Bagram air base. A base that is very close to the place where China builds their nuclear weapons. And one more thing....the article I posted here today...that would NOT be the results of our withdrawal.

Reactions: BCSpell
Trump agreed to pull out of Afghanistan with very specific stipulations before and after the withdrawal.
Those stipulations were that if ONE American was harmed..he would take out the whole Country...starting with the head of the Taliban AND his family. For 18 months...we lost ZERO military personnel. Now does anyone else want to compare what FJB did and what Trump had planned before they stole the election?

And what came along w Bagram was keeping QRF/SF troops AND enormus air power to quell any uprising from the Taliban. We very well MAY have had a lasting peace today instead of terrorists back in charge

And we have armed them with BILLIONS of dollars of American military equipment, left there knowingly BECAUSE of the FJB administration? And I wonder if anyone informed them the FJB administration left our borders WIDE OPEN?? Surely they do not know about that?
Forget about that for a second. We left almost 300 HVTs instead of transporting them to Camp X-Ray. How many Marines and Soldiers died capturing these folks?????

...and we just left them there to rejoin the Taliban.

Forget about that for a second. We left almost 300 HVTs instead of transporting them to Camp X-Ray. How many Marines and Soldiers died capturing these folks?????

...and we just left them there to rejoin the Taliban.
This REALLY disgusts me that this has been covered up. AGAIN...dimawds in charge of things they are HORRIBLE at. I am quite amazed at the sudden effort to make a peace deal...wonder why? And also amazed for the first time in my lifetime democrats using carrier groups as diplomacy letting Iran know that if they attack, it will be more painful to them than Israel. Never has happened in my lifetime that I can remember. But WHY did they wait so long? If you answer that truthfully...it is IMPOSSIBLE to ever vote for them

A challenge for my friends. Try to find in Google that there was a memorial at Arlington National cemetery today where TRUMP(not FJB or Kommie) laid a wreath for the fallen 13. I tried different ways...no mention.

Secondly, General Jack Keene this morning blames the WHOLE thing on Biden himself, saying he knows MANY that were in the room and EVERYONE wanted to leave a military presence at some of the bases....and FJB himself said MOVE ON...not going to happen. FJB HIMSELF, with Kommie made this horrible decision.

A challenge for my friends. Try to find in Google that there was a memorial at Arlington National cemetery today where TRUMP(not FJB or Kommie) laid a wreath for the fallen 13. I tried different ways...no mention.

Secondly, General Jack Keene this morning blames the WHOLE thing on Biden himself, saying he knows MANY that were in the room and EVERYONE wanted to leave a military presence at some of the bases....and FJB himself said MOVE ON...not going to happen. FJB HIMSELF, with Kommie made this horrible decision.
100% correct. joe biden is just as bad as jimmy carter when it comes to our military. And this is why the bad actors around the world are running amok.

Is someone trying to blame Trump for the Biden/Harris Afhhani withdrawal disaster... well I am sorry sir but that dog won't hunt.
The administration did after it happened. Which was a bald faced lie. They said this was Trumps withdrawal plan. But Trump was NEVER going to close Bagram, and NEVER withdraw the military BEFORE the civilians were evacuated. AND because of this MAJOR cluster fuch....we are near WWIII.

• Sad
It was VERY surreal watching Trump do this at Arlington today. It reminded me of when he was POTUS. Then I asked...Where the F is FJB AND Kommie Allah?? THEY SHOULD have been there.

• Sad
Reactions: nail1988
It was VERY surreal watching Trump do this at Arlington today. It reminded me of when he was POTUS. Then I asked...Where the F is FJB AND Kommie Allah?? THEY SHOULD have been there.

He was Presidential and cares. He was the president today

Reactions: gatordad3
My neighbor wanted to fight me one night after we had been drinking all day when I called him a soldier. He was an airman. I learned that night
That probably seems weird that we make that distinction.

But the Marines and Doc that got killed were regular grunts just doing their job.

Ssgt Knauss was psyops, 8th POG Airborne. SOF. He's a highly trained member of the special warfare community, with a bronze star and a purple heart to boot.

It's recognizing their accomplishments, as soldiers, sailors, and Marines.

Last edited:
That probably seems weird that we make that distinction.

But the Marines and Doc that got killed were regular grunts just doing their job.

Ssgt Knauss was psyops, 8th POG Airborne. SOF. He's a highly trained member of the special warfare community, with a bronze star and a purple heart to boot.

It's recognizing their accomplishments, as soldiers, sailors, and Marines.

He was drunker than cooter brown, and was 10 ft tall. He is no fighter, but was drunk enough to think he could be. I mean I did not mean anything disrespectful, but he had enough alcohol to let it bother him and brave enough to stand up to a guy 6’4 240 that he had no chance whipping. My only point was even as close as I am and have been to the military in my community, I had no clue. I am the guy that would defend at all costs my military friends, and he knew that.

He was drunker than cooter brown, and was 10 ft tall. He is no fighter, but was drunk enough to think he could be. I mean I did not mean anything disrespectful, but he had enough alcohol to let it bother him and brave enough to stand up to a guy 6’4 240 that he had no chance whipping. My only point was even as close as I am and have been to the military in my community, I had no clue. I am the guy that would defend at all costs my military friends, and he knew that.
Other than PJs i don't know a lot of fighters in the Air Force.

Them PJs tho, dayum....

• Wow
Comrade Harris is a tyrant & a terrible person. America is starting to learn this…

• Angry
Trump chooses a REAL Marine. Harris choose a cosplay National Guardsmen. I think we know how the left handles military issues.
See Afghanistan and look at the world today. ALL caused by FJB and his decision to bail under EVERY circumstance in Afghanistan..DESPITE EVERY military advisor advising AGAINST it.

Reactions: bollocks
See Afghanistan and look at the world today. ALL caused by FJB and his decision to bail under EVERY circumstance in Afghanistan..DESPITE EVERY military advisor advising AGAINST it.
And don’t forget, Kamala bragged about being “the last in the room” on the Afghanistan decisions. And she’s proud of them. She’s an entitled c***

Trump chooses a REAL Marine. Harris choose a cosplay National Guardsmen. I think we know how the left handles military issues.
Not a descriptor I'd use. He did what the National Guard does, respond to natural disasters. His unit mostly activated for flood relief. And he was a master sergeant in an artillery unit, which isn't nothing.

My ramp chief was a Top and I was his bitch when I made Corporal and I came to work early, worked thru chow and left late, there was that much work to be done in a line unit.

Not a descriptor I'd use. He did what the National Guard does, respond to natural disasters. His unit mostly activated for flood relief. And he was a master sergeant in an artillery unit, which isn't nothing.

My ramp chief was a Top and I was his bitch when I made Corporal and I came to work early, worked thru chow and left late, there was that much work to be done in a line unit.
He lied about it so I guess it wasn’t good enough for him.

The administration did after it happened. Which was a bald faced lie. They said this was Trumps withdrawal plan. But Trump was NEVER going to close Bagram, and NEVER withdraw the military BEFORE the civilians were evacuated. AND because of this MAJOR cluster fuch....we are near WWIII.
And you can guarantee that Trump would NOT have left all of those weapons.

I believe Biden was lying dead on the beach in Delaware and they wouldn't let Cammie out of the basement yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT