ADVERTISEMENT

This is the deal......UDPATED 5:22PM

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
There is a TON and I mean a TON going on behind the scenes right now...from Billy and his plan in place that he IS executing to the current coaches trying to figure out whats next for them...tough deal all the way around...there are plenty and I mean plenty of kids who want to be Gators....I know he will go see Quency Wiggins Monday, Armella & Taylor Thursday and a BUNCH more in between and on Thursday. The fact is simple. Players like Wesley and Donaldson and many more - if the new head man wants them they will be in the class....I hate to say this is going to be a waiting game until next week but it is...we will know very quickly based on who he actually goes to see next week bc all of those kids he will want to bring in for OV's if the kids schedule will allow it. Quency will be at LSU that weekend Austin Ausberry has a state title game that Saturday etc.....so do not panic, this dude has a plan and I am very fired up for you to see it once it unfolds which will be very soon...from staff announcements next week to who he makes in home visits with next week. Next week will be a HUGE week in the direction this program is about to go in....just kick back and enjoy the ride...so much information is being thrown around and fast...I will live in THIS THREAD the rest of the day if you have questions comments or concerns pop them in here and I will get to them as soon as I see them. As always thanks and Go Gators!!!

5:22PM UPDATE - Just got a call from DB Austin Ausberry he was walking off the practice field...Had a great great time with Crime today he told me who stuck around to watch practice...again, he will get a call from Napier Saturday at some point........

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News