ADVERTISEMENT

This is one of my bugaboos, glad to see it being addressed and wanted to share

DCandtheUTBand

Gator Great
Sep 5, 2001
I am not sure if there were any property taxes anywhere in the USoA at the founding but I am sure that property ownership was so sacred to the founders most would have opposed any property tax. Do you really own your property if you have to rent it from the government every year?

If you think you own your house, don't pay your property taxes for five years and see what happens.

Inheritance taxes also chap my ass.
Fortunately the estate tax deduction is running around 13 million. If you have to pay the death tax, we are going to become fast friends quickly! 😂 Dimtards are trying to lower it where even middle class families own this bullshit. Civil War is coming if these assclowns get what they want.:mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
If you think you own your house, don't pay your property taxes for five years and see what happens.

Inheritance taxes also chap my ass.
@LordofallSocks I'll take county property taxes to another level. Not sure if you travel Alachua County roads much, but their county roads are 3rd world Venezuela type shit. Highest tax rate in the state per capita, or near it. And their roads are complete pot holed bullshit. Cross the county line into Gilchrist (which is a poor county) and you think you made it back to civilization again! This is not hyperbole. WTF does the People's Republic of Alachua County spend their money on? :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
@LordofallSocks I'll take county property taxes to another level. Not sure if you travel Alachua County roads much, but their county roads are 3rd world Venezuela type shit. Highest tax rate in the state per capita, or near it. And their roads are complete pot holed bullshit. Cross the county line into Gilchrist (which is a poor county) and you think you made it back to civilization again! This is not hyperbole. WTF does the People's Republic of Alachua County spend their money on? :mad::mad:
I spend quite a bit of time back and forth from the Ville.

I assume they spend it on propaganda, and slush funds to keep Alachua Blue.

Property taxes should be cut at least by half when you no longer have children in public schools. That part is a perpetual ripoff. :mad::mad::mad: And nobody with a brain wants to educate free loading illegal alien spawn. :mad:
We all benefit from kids being educated even if they're not ours. At least theoretically.

I wouldn't give illegals anything other than emergency services.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT