ADVERTISEMENT

This is how PRESIDENT TRUMP rolls

joey is such a puss- it is no wonder our adversaries around the world have no respect for joey

JFK was not even ever this strong. NO DEMOCRAT has been in my 60+ years. They CODDLE. THEY APPEASE. A lefty does not know how to do this, or they fist do not have what it takes to do this. They send money and beg. This sounds EXACTLY LIKE who I think DJT is. And NOW you know why there were no wars during his tenure

Reactions: BillytheC
GRnvVWOXMAAlloV.jpg

This reminds me of a situation very similar to what happened here when Trump took office. ISIS was kicking Hussein's butt, and he was making all kind of excuses as to why he could not defeat them(his muslim bro's...did not want to hurt them)...growing in N Iraq and Syria. After about half a year, ISIS was DONE. About 3 months later when my friends returned from that theater....I asked them what had happened...why did Trump's policies work, and Hussein's did not. (military people are very leery of getting openly political, so I had to be very careful how I asked the question) The told me that we dropped EIGHT TIMES more munitions monthly under Trump than we did Hussein. And that Trump had given battlefield permission to the Generals so they could make decisions before the targets got away like they did under Hussein. Hussein made them call back to Washington to get target permission. Like I ALWAYS have said...Dimwits KNOW NOTHING about War...or guns. To "MANLY" for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT