ADVERTISEMENT

Theswamp15 thread

lol. The good news for BSC is there's a chance he'll get a raise to $15 an hour. 😂

The reality is he'll just end up getting laid off, like millions of others due to that whacked legislation.

lol. The good news for BSC is there's a chance he'll get a raise to $15 an hour. 😂

The reality is he'll just end up getting laid off, like millions of others due to that whacked legislation.
Are you theswamp15 guy? I knew it.

Are you theswamp15 guy? I knew it.
Poor BSC. Like a moth to the flame. 😂

wacky_waving_inflatable_arm_flailing_tube_man.gif

I go out of my way to start a thread to allow him to explain his point of views and he disappears like Houdini

I don't think he's BSC. But one thing is certain. BSC screams for attention. First post right out of the gate. 😀
Meh. I just happened to be on a break at the time. In between shifts.

Last edited:
Troll? I have my doubts you aren’t conservative. No way. No how married to Trumpster your not trolling. Maybe a RINO? But you ain’t stupid enough to support a idiot like Biden. I just can’t believe that. Just can’t
Looks like I’m not the only one. I guess anyone that was part of the Republican Party preTrump is now a RINO. It’s actually pretty sad. what he has done to the Party.

———

A striking number of former Republican officials are leaving the political party in the wake of the Jan. 6 attempted coup on the U.S. Capitol by a group of former President Donald Trump's supporters, Reuters reported on Monday.

The outlet cited several former high-ranking officials from the George W. Bush administration who said they could no longer recognize the Republican Party after claims that current lawmakers didn't do enough to denounce Trump's baseless election fraud claims.

Those who spoke to Reuters include Jimmy Gurulé, the undersecretary of the treasury for terrorism and financial intelligence under Bush; Kristopher Purcell, a former communications official; and Rosario Marin, a former treasurer of the U.S.

"The Republican Party as I knew it no longer exists," said Gurulé, who also previously served as an assistant attorney general under former President George H. W. Bush. "I'd call it the cult of Trump."

According to Purcell, some "60 to 70 former Bush officials have decided to leave the party or are cutting ties with it" in the wake of the Jan. 6 attack, Reuters reported.

Looks like I’m not the only one. I guess anyone that was part of the Republican Party preTrump is now a RINO. It’s actually pretty sad. what he has done to the Party.

———

A striking number of former Republican officials are leaving the political party in the wake of the Jan. 6 attempted coup on the U.S. Capitol by a group of former President Donald Trump's supporters, Reuters reported on Monday.

The outlet cited several former high-ranking officials from the George W. Bush administration who said they could no longer recognize the Republican Party after claims that current lawmakers didn't do enough to denounce Trump's baseless election fraud claims.

Those who spoke to Reuters include Jimmy Gurulé, the undersecretary of the treasury for terrorism and financial intelligence under Bush; Kristopher Purcell, a former communications official; and Rosario Marin, a former treasurer of the U.S.

"The Republican Party as I knew it no longer exists," said Gurulé, who also previously served as an assistant attorney general under former President George H. W. Bush. "I'd call it the cult of Trump."

According to Purcell, some "60 to 70 former Bush officials have decided to leave the party or are cutting ties with it" in the wake of the Jan. 6 attack, Reuters reported.
Who gives a shit about people in the Bush administration leaving the Republican Party?

They should all be charged with war crimes anyway.

You’re grasping at straws with this example bud

Who gives a shit about people in the Bush administration leaving the Republican Party?

They should all be charged with war crimes anyway.

You’re grasping at straws with this example bud
Not really. My point was only to show that lifelong Republicans no longer want to be a part of what Trump has turned it into. So what is a “true” Republican now? Only those who pledge loyalty to Trump? A man that lost the presidential election, as well as the House and Senate during his mere four years up in office.

So it seems to me that what you consider A Pub is merely just a Trumper. Maybe they should just change the name of the Party. But the fact is that he’s doing so much damage that the Party may never recover. You probably don’t care since your loyalty is to Trump, not the Republican Party. I’m sure you are aware of the PAC that’s being formed to take the Party back to its roots.

And spare me the War Crimes BS.

Not really. My point was only to show that lifelong Republicans no longer want to be a part of what Trump has turned it into. So what is a “true” Republican now? Only those who pledge loyalty to Trump? A man that lost the presidential election, as well as the House and Senate during his mere four years up in office.

So it seems to me that what you consider A Pub is merely just a Trumper. Maybe they should just change the name of the Party. But the fact is that he’s doing so much damage that the Party may never recover. You probably don’t care since your loyalty is to Trump, not the Republican Party. I’m sure you are aware of the PAC that’s being formed to take the Party back to its roots.

And spare me the War Crimes BS.
You assume way to much little guy.

People leave parties because they no longer align with what the party stands for. You don’t think for one second that there will be democrats leaving due to corn pop’s ridiculous agendas? You act like this is breaking news.

Whether you like it or not, Trump is the Republican Party and the more the left chastises him and his family the party only gets stronger and Trump doesn’t even have to say a word. I know you prayed that the Republican Party would move away from Trump but it’s not happening. The funny thing is you can’t even recognize it’s his policies that the base likes, not necessarily the man.

So I’m going to break your heart here little guy, next week is another fake impeachment senate trial starts and you still don’t have the votes to boot him out. 2024 arrives and all the mental anguish he has done to you and your soft feelings comes rushing back and you’ll be so terrified that orange man bad is back. Please stick around for 2024 so we can digest exactly how you feel, what medications you’ll need and a list of psychiatrists you’ll need to talk to because you’re S... O... F... T... SOFT!

No war crimes? What was the reason we went into Iraq big guy? WMD’s? 😂😂😂😂

Tell a family of a fallen soldier that it’s BS. Hell, they’ve given more to this country than you will ever be able to give but please continue to indulge us as you give the big guy a Dutch rudder as he smells your hair.

You assume way to much little guy.

People leave parties because they no longer align with what the party stands for. You don’t think for one second that there will be democrats leaving due to corn pop’s ridiculous agendas? You act like this is breaking news.

Whether you like it or not, Trump is the Republican Party and the more the left chastises him and his family the party only gets stronger and Trump doesn’t even have to say a word. I know you prayed that the Republican Party would move away from Trump but it’s not happening. The funny thing is you can’t even recognize it’s his policies that the base likes, not necessarily the man.

So I’m going to break your heart here little guy, next week is another fake impeachment senate trial starts and you still don’t have the votes to boot him out. 2024 arrives and all the mental anguish he has done to you and your soft feelings comes rushing back and you’ll be so terrified that orange man bad is back. Please stick around for 2024 so we can digest exactly how you feel, what medications you’ll need and a list of psychiatrists you’ll need to talk to because you’re S... O... F... T... SOFT!

No war crimes? What was the reason we went into Iraq big guy? WMD’s? 😂😂😂😂

Tell a family of a fallen soldier that it’s BS. Hell, they’ve given more to this country than you will ever be able to give but please continue to indulge us as you give the big guy a Dutch rudder as he smells your hair.
Trump is gone. He lost and has been shamed. I don’t really care what happens at the impeachment trial.

Sure, he still still has his cadre of followers. But I predict that base will shrink the longer he is out of office. And he ain’t winning another election. I’d bet on that, but apparently that oisses people off.

PS. The WMD farce is not a war crime, unless you believe Bush actually knew they didn’t exist. I could believe Cheney could do that, but not sweet little Georgia. He’s a good Christian man.

PS. I’m too old for Biden to sniff my hair. He likes em young.

———

"A striking number"...that's just good reporting.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
You haven’t figured the equation out so I doubt logic is in your tool kit
No doubt BSC will tell us the sum of the three lowest hard metric numbers. This is a bit harder than math's simplest equation. This is actually solving something. Name math's simplest equation was technically a directive. No problem solving required. A simple declaration was all we needed. Naturally we didn't get one.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Trump is gone. He lost and has been shamed. I don’t really care what happens at the impeachment trial.

Sure, he still still has his cadre of followers. But I predict that base will shrink the longer he is out of office. And he ain’t winning another election. I’d bet on that, but apparently that oisses people off.

PS. The WMD farce is not a war crime, unless you believe Bush actually knew they didn’t exist. I could believe Cheney could do that, but not sweet little Georgia. He’s a good Christian man.

PS. I’m too old for Biden to sniff my hair. He likes em young.
Shamed by who? Mitt Romney and his band of goons? 😂😂😂😂

The people who make up the base dictate where the party goes and it’s Trump’s party. Hell, you’re darlings at CNN and MSNBC can’t stop talking about him, I know that’s where you get it from.

Why is it that Matt Gaetz of all people flying to Wyoming to head a rally to get rid of Liz Cheney and the only news from that rally is that the Trump base is getting stronger. You don’t see it because your head is in the sand.

You’re right, WMD is not a crime, lying to the federal government and its people to invade a country we had no business going into and killing innocent people is. Key word, killing of innocent people, our men and women and Iraq’s. All for what? So Bush, his daddy and the Cheney’s can grift tax dollars on contracts given to the industrial war complex? When are you going to wake up and realize that the people running our government are not nice people and do not care about us? However, they stroll out on stage, say a bunch of BS, smile, do a little jig and you eat up everything they say and probably give your money away. As someone as the proclaimed king of this board and proclaimed smarter than everyone, you sure are plumb dumb to fall for their BS.

How does it feel that you voted for a creepy old man who sniffs children’s hair and let’s them rub his legs? Do you sniff children’s hair? Do you let them rub your legs.

You know, I wouldn’t be surprised if you are a member of The Lincoln Project since you overlook what Biden does to children. I mean, look at who runs that sham, a pedophile, very odd 🤔

"A striking number"...that's just good reporting.
63 million voted for Trump in 2016. 72 million voted for Trump in 2020. I don't see how the Republican Party can survive with the loss of 70 Bush backers.

Trump can add 7.5 million new votes in 2024, and can't reach the number Ms. Lockupabruthuh will get in Communist Party vote count controlled counties in AZ, NV, GA, MI, WI and PA.

They’re making it merely impossible for the republicans to regain power unless you use the exact same tactics they’ll be using from here on out.

If Mail in ballots are the future and we can print them at home then we should all do our part and break the printers from overwork.

Who did this? Can you guess which one is BSC? 😂😂😂

This is totally normal... I watched Prager call this stuff out on Maher’s show. The feminine penis. Maher and his lefty guests started acting like he was making it up and that he was crazy. And not a Maher show from a decade ago, it was within the past year. Literally people mutilating their bodies, denying “agreed” science, and we’re supposed to act like this isn’t a mental health issue? It’s more cruel to not get these people help, you can’t just backslap someone out of a mental health crisis.

This is totally normal... I watched Prager call this stuff out on Maher’s show. The feminine penis. Maher and his lefty guests started acting like he was making it up and that he was crazy. And not a Maher show from a decade ago, it was within the past year. Literally people mutilating their bodies, denying “agreed” science, and we’re supposed to act like this isn’t a mental health issue? It’s more cruel to not get these people help, you can’t just backslap someone out of a mental health crisis.
I used to love Bill Maher and now I can’t stand hearing his voice. However, of course he’ll disagree, he lives in the Hollywood bubble. He had no concept of the real world.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT