ADVERTISEMENT

The propaganda from this administration is almost comical

I am not even mad at him. He understands that the media will carry his water and at least 1/2 of the American people are literally phucktarded. He can say and do whatever he wants so long as the unemployment checks, food stamps, and disability continue to flow.

"So the bottom line is, is that we are making the insurance market better for everybody,"

That is also a lie.

Tell me, what doctor is going to accept a patient who needs subsidies to pay their premiums, but has a deductible of $5,000 or more especially when doctors are being told that they MUST force patients to pay the deductible because to do otherwise is an inducement which could lead to a prosecution for fraud?

I can tell you the answer right now, "Not many."

So very many people are going to have insurance in name only.

Originally posted by BigOleNastyGator:
I am not even mad at him. He understands that the media will carry his water and at least 1/2 of the American people are literally phucktarded. He can say and do whatever he wants so long as the unemployment checks, food stamps, and disability continue to flow.
Even people who are not on the dole, but support the Demorat party, blindly regurgitate administration rhetoric, no matter how poorly it stands up to scrutiny.

One friend had a lively debate going on her Facebook feed, and one of her moron friends had this doozie: "Getting rid of these "junk policies" was a critical aspect of the ACA."

Her brother pulled this one out of his rectum: "I believe all these cancelled policies are a way for the insurance companies to boost premiums and blame Obama. It rings true."

These are allegedly smart, successful people who are spouting this kind of nonsense. It bottles the mind how they're so indoctrinated that they will just parrot whatever the administration says, without even an ounce of skepticism.

He had to lie....most people were happy with their health insurance and doctors, and they had to be reassured they were safe from the change.

Originally posted by Ghost of Spaceheater:
"So the bottom line is, is that we are making the insurance market better for everybody,"

That is also a lie.

Tell me, what doctor is going to accept a patient who needs subsidies to pay their premiums, but has a deductible of $5,000 or more especially when doctors are being told that they MUST force patients to pay the deductible because to do otherwise is an inducement which could lead to a prosecution for fraud?

I can tell you the answer right now, "Not many."

So very many people are going to have insurance in name only.
...and then the government can come in and really fix it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT