ADVERTISEMENT

The outright hate by the left for Donald Trump

This.

Trump is just in the way.
As long as they choose this path...the feeling is mutual, hence why I always call them America's #1 enemy. This is not me being petit. This is becuse of their actions with lawfare, censorship, refusing to follow our Constitution. If they would back off this chit..I would be glad to welcome them back to being REAL Americans...because as I type this..they are NOT real Americans. Not one damn one of them

451749561_7807743135985199_8070909970426717945_n.jpg

Billy, it is obvious you don't read the trash coming from your side. Be fair my man. Generally speaking both the President and the past President are 2 despised people who the country would be a lot better off without. Regardless of your politics this assassination attempt, might not be the last and that speaks to how things have got in our country that many have fought and given their lives for. It stinks and I don't look forward to the next few months.

Billy, it is obvious you don't read the trash coming from your side. Be fair my man. Generally speaking both the President and the past President are 2 despised people who the country would be a lot better off without. Regardless of your politics this assassination attempt, might not be the last and that speaks to how things have got in our country that many have fought and given their lives for. It stinks and I don't look forward to the next few months.
If we don't change the path we are on bloodshed seems inevitable. And I don't see anybody that's going to change the path we are on this cycle.

You really worried about Right Wing violence?

Really?

The violence all comes from the radical commie Left.
Its just who they are. We are SO DIFFERENT. And it STARTS with love of Country. I am sure there are a FEW lefties that loive and appreciate America...but I have a prediction....let's see how many American flags are flying at THEIR convention. The loudest part of their followers HATE America, Israel, the Constitution, and most importantly...the people who DO love America.

Guns are crucial to the toolkit. However, its not enough. Please plant you some fruit trees and get some egg layin hens. If you have the ability, plant a veggie garden ( labor intensive ). Guns alone aint gonna get it.

Guns are crucial to the toolkit. However, its not enough. Please plant you some fruit trees and get some egg layin hens. If you have the ability, plant a veggie garden ( labor intensive ). Guns alone aint gonna get it.
Oh but they can.

See, not everyone is wise enough to have both.

Oh but they can.

See, not everyone is wise enough to have both.
I got you. I live in rural Catholic community. If the poop hit the fan like that I guess I would be looking more to keep my neighbors on their feet rather than taking from them. Tight nit self reliant communities are tougher to crack

I got you. I live in rural Catholic community. If the poop hit the fan like that I guess I would be looking more to keep my neighbors on their feet rather than taking from them. Tight nit self reliant communities are tougher to crack
I'll keep that in mind if the blood of the Khans in my veins goes to its reaver inclinations. 😎

I have 10 million eatable fish surrounding me! I will be FINE! Need to stock up on Tito's. Only have 3 cases at the time

I have 10 million eatable fish surrounding me! I will be FINE! Need to stock up on Tito's. Only have 3 cases at the time
I tell people that if the poop hits the fan Florida will be the easiest place to survive. Surrounded by water filled with fish. Swamps filled with edible critters. And when law and order is gone first thing I’m going for is one of those whoopin crains. Heard they are the rib-eye of the sky

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Im also well armed and have no intention of being taken from. Im toughest thorniest weed in patch...gonna be tough to pull me up
I imagine I'd have to be starving or suicidal.

But that's pretty much my post apocalypse plan, raid the stupid until someone kills me.

Reactions: bollocks
I guess I'll have to survive on black mullet caught in the trap off the dock. Might not be able to buy gas. On the other hand, the FWC won't have money to patrol. Bring it on. :p😎

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT