ADVERTISEMENT

The next 4 games will reveal or expose Coach Mac.

I see us improving QB play, O-line play and potentially fewer injuries.

Let's say we fired him today. Who do you want specifically as the HC and why would they come to UF?
It's not the HC it's the OC but Coach Mac has to put his foot down on his "buddy" Nuss plain and simple.

Not sure now just want Mac gone before another class is wasted.

Well, if you want him to be fired, but you have no other insight into what the admin should do...I am not going to take you seriously because it just sounds like whining.

Firing a winning coach after 2 seasons will absolutely prevent quality coaches from considering to come to UF.

Some of you guys remind me of of the Gators who wanted Meyer fired in 2005 after we lost to South Carolina.

Whining with no solutions.

Well, if you want him to be fired, but you have no other insight into what the admin should do...I am not going to take you seriously because it just sounds like whining.

Firing a winning coach after 2 seasons will absolutely prevent quality coaches from considering to come to UF.

Some of you guys remind me of of the Gators who wanted Meyer fired in 2005 after we lost to South Carolina.

Whining with no solutions.

Fired after 3 years like Zook.

Florida State matches up well with Mich.

Real Joe...............

Actually FSU does match up fairly well with Mich especially the way Harbaugh calls plays. I think it would be a real chess match between him and Jimbo. Here's hoping we will all get to find out in the Orange Bowl!

Zook never won anything, other than beating LSU @ LSU with a freshman QB
LSU was the 2003 NC, with UF at home their only loss.
Then they won @ #11 Ark, then they won @ WLOCP against #8 UGA.

At that time, Leak (Zook) was the only Fr QB in NCAA history to beat 3 consecutive Top 11 teams on the road.

Zook left UF with a winning record and went on to take Illinois to the Rose Bowl, where they hadn't been in over a decade, and haven't been to since. He is currently the ST's coach for the Packers.

BTW, Zook was a better HC at UF than Strong has been at Tx.

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, as dumb and monotonous are they sometimes are... :rolleyes:

Well, the #nevermac crowd are going to have to get used to him, because there is a 100% chance he is going to be our coach next season.

Well, the #nevermac crowd are going to have to get used to him, because there is a 100% chance he is going to be our coach next season.

And this makes him a good coach, how?

A good recruiter?

His coordinators any good?

Him not act like a child in his post game presser?

I don't think anybody realistically thinks he would get fired this year. Its just a desire to not delay the inevitable.

read these words

CANT EVEN COMPETE WITH AN ACC TEAM

AN ACC TEAM

WITH 3 LOSSES

and should have had more

All naysayers come sing along now -- Doom,,, Dispair,,, Pain & Ag-go-knee.... :(

It might be time to Gee-Haw the Hee-Haws.... o_O

Good coaches make a difference towards the good in year two, if not by season end of year one.

Spurrier with UF
Meyer with UF
Saban with Bama
Fisher with FSU
Harbaugh with Michigan
Meyer with Ohio State
Herman with Houston
Pete Carrol with USC

Mac is doing nothing to further the success, and could potentially have degressed the program.

I'm very happy to say this, Mac isn't the guy. As a Nole I'm going to enjoy the ride while I can. Maybe Foley will jack it up again once this guy is fired.

*crossing fingers

Good coaches make a difference towards the good in year two, if not by season end of year one.

Spurrier with UF
Meyer with UF
Saban with Bama
Fisher with FSU
Harbaugh with Michigan
Meyer with Ohio State
Herman with Houston
Pete Carrol with USC

Mac is doing nothing to further the success, and could potentially have degressed the program.

I'm very happy to say this, Mac isn't the guy. As a Nole I'm going to enjoy the ride while I can. Maybe Foley will jack it up again once this guy is fired.

*crossing fingers
Foley not our AD any longer

It baffles me that Mac hasn't taken over play calling.

I'm not sure playcalling makes any difference. The scheme is bad. The personnel is bad. The offense is incredibly easy to defend. There's no mystery in it. It's antiquated. We put 14 TEs in the game so we can run against 10 man boxes. The average HS Defensive Coordinator could stop it with decent talent.

I'm not sure playcalling makes any difference. The scheme is bad. The personnel is bad. The offense is incredibly easy to defend. There's no mystery in it. It's antiquated. We put 14 TEs in the game so we can run against 10 man boxes. The average HS Defensive Coordinator could stop it with decent talent.

The archaic offensive philosophy is what pissed me off about the hire in the first place. This shit doesn't work anymore. The playoff is foing to be Bama, OSU, Clemson and Washington. Not one of them runs anything near this BS offense.

Washington is the closest and when they do it against Bama it's going to look similar to Michigan state last year, and to think everyone wanted to see this matchup and they couldn't even compete with USC and we know what happened when they played Bama doing it... Before bama even figured out what they were doing this year on offense for a half...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT