ADVERTISEMENT

The most CROOKED thing ever perpetrated on the American public

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
And NOT ONE lefty will care. IMPOSSIBLE to call yourself an American if you do not detest this

"The FBI was too willing to accept and use politically funded and uncorroborated opposition research, such as the Steele dossier," Durham said. "The FBI relied on the dossier and FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) applications, knowing there was likely material originating from a political campaign or political opponent."

He added that the FBI "did so even after the president of the United States, the FBI and CIA directors and others received briefings about intelligence suggesting that there was a Clinton campaign plan underway to stir up a scandal tying Trump to Russia."

Does ANYONE have any questions? RED HANDED aught trying to STEAL an election.

O6SUCXRJMJP25BQ5BMNLIJ234A.jpg

I need some help here. So EVERYONE knows, and it has been 100% proven that the Clinton campaign paid for a FAKE dossier to overthrow Trumps election in 2016. Did I miss her getting arrested for trying to overthrow an election? Secondly....is it not 100% proven that she deleted 33k emails WHILE UNDER CRIMINAL investigation? Did I miss THAT arrest? Has it not been 100% proven the FBI had Hunters laptop in 9/2019 and KNEW it was not Russian disinformation? What arrests were made here...since they said NOTHING when 51 intelligence officers signed that it WAS Russian disinformation? Surely SOMEONE got arrested? Am I missing something here?

I need some help here. So EVERYONE knows, and it has been 100% proven that the Clinton campaign paid for a FAKE dossier to overthrow Trumps election in 2016. Did I miss her getting arrested for trying to overthrow an election? Secondly....is it not 100% proven that she deleted 33k emails WHILE UNDER CRIMINAL investigation? Did I miss THAT arrest? Has it not been 100% proven the FBI had Hunters laptop in 9/2019 and KNEW it was not Russian disinformation? What arrests were made here...since they said NOTHING when 51 intelligence officers signed that it WAS Russian disinformation? Surely SOMEONE got arrested? Am I missing something here?
You also missed Fani Willis indicting Stacey Abrahms for speaking out about the GA governor's election.

Dems don't care as long as it helps their politics, the country can burn.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Lok at this BS reporting from the NYT!! LOLOLOL They COVER for the communist left. We now KNOW(and they knew then) that Hillary paid for this whole thing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT