ADVERTISEMENT

The media loves to create drama

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Here's an example of it working against Hiden:

I'm almost positive this is not something new. Pretty sure such limits have always been in place.

Could they be coming soon? Unfortunately they might be, but I will need more than this picture to believe they are here.

The difference between us and the sheep is that we can critically reject information that doesn't seem credible. If this had been posted while Trump was in office, sheep would have lapped it up and begged for seconds.

Just another dead Brainless thread to deal with...

The GhostofBRAINLESS has decided to trash the UFO/UAP/Aliens thread, so here's his payback in spades.

Believers -- Open seekers of the truth and reality.

Disbelievers -- Closed arrogant that already know everything about what they disbelieve....

For the Open Seekers only, NASA leaked photos, before the airbursh crew got to work....

www.ufosightingsdaily.com

UFO Sighting Photos leaked out of NASA-Johnson Space Center, 100% clear UFOs In High Detail.

UFO Sighting Latest News, Photos, Video.

Is it a UFO that looks just like it came out of a 1950s B movie?

instaclown could never explain how that happens LOL
Yea I 100% believe there's intelligent life out there, but I've seen better evidence than that.

The fact it was removed is weird, but not necessarily proof IMO

Reactions: nail1988
Yea I 100% believe there's intelligent life out there, but I've seen better evidence than that.

The fact it was removed is weird, but not necessarily proof IMO
I meant in general. All of insta's 'photographic evidence' looks like it came straight from 1950s Hollywood sci-fi.

If traveling aliens were real then we would never know about it. I love how ufo kooks think they are advanced enough to get here, but not advanced enough to avoid detection by lowly humans. LOL

I meant in general. All of insta's 'photographic evidence' looks like it came straight from 1950s Hollywood sci-fi.

If traveling aliens were real then we would never know about it. I love how ufo kooks think they are advanced enough to get here, but not advanced enough to avoid detection by lowly humans. LOL
That's just because you are such an intellectual coward, with a very low reading comp score....

UFO Sighting Photos leaked out of NASA-Johnson Space Center, 100% clear UFOs In High Detail.

Reactions: nail1988
On November 1, 2008 President Elect Obama was giving a speech in Pueblo Colorado on his campaign trail to get elected as president, when MSNBC was filming video of Obama, when they latter showed this video to the public, someone noticed an unusual object moving about 50-60 mph across the cloudy sky. The object appeared gray colored and without wings. There is no way that his video has been faked because MSNBC has the original, with the same UFO flying across it. How could someone at the MSNBC not notice this? Because, often UFOs are caught on photograph or video cameras, but the UFOs were not visible there when the person took the picture of the sky. Also note, the object is small and only takes up about 10 seconds of video, also making it difficult to catch. This means the crafts often have some kind of cloaking abilities, which would be to par with those who fly it since the pilots of such craft probably have thousands if not millions of years of technological innovations than we do, yet again, the camera’s lens in different than the human eye, and thus may be able to see what we can not.

Go to the below link it see it, and several others, or just continue to be the clueless intellectual cowards that you are....
(and for the liars claiming that they are my pictures, suck it)

That's just because you are such an intellectual coward, with a very low reading comp score....

'High detail'. LOL a blob in the sky on a Blogger blog is what you think 'proves' that aliens exist.

And magically fly around the sky in 1950's b-movie hollywood ships

Here's my question: If these are so called 'advanced' forms of life, how come the people who always detect them are the most mentally impaired birdbrains that this planet has to offer? LOL

No form of life that gets caught by @instaGATOR can be classified as 'intelligent'. If you get caught by an idiot then YOU are the idiot LOL

Here's my question: If these are so called 'advanced' forms of life, how come the people who always detect them are the most mentally impaired birdbrains that this planet has to offer? LOL
You mean like the mentally impaired birdbrains that are running the U.S. Navy and the Pentagon?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT