ADVERTISEMENT

The Key to the Florida Gators' Future?

Its too bad its mostly a guess on someone coming from high school except for the portal guys who got changes for that. Not really sure on FSU's talent this season from the portal but Miami has more portal guys and recent high school players that look like definite NFL talent on the field than we do despite those rankings.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions fever, that's just their's.

Some put more value on the HS Recruit rankings that I usually do.
HS Recruit ranking have some value, but every year, some 4-5 stars suck, while some unranked player will shine.
It's always a crap shoot. The overall class rankings are a bit more valuable to me than an individual's ranking.
But few of the Mega-5-Stars ever fail to pan out.

In the Gator's case, QB-dt DJ Lagway and ILB/DE LJ McCray are close to 'sure things' imoho for example.
But even with those 2, they still have to prove in on the field, in the classroom, and in the community.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions fever, that's just their's.

Some put more value on the HS Recruit rankings that I usually do.
HS Recruit ranking have some value, but every year, some 4-5 stars suck, while some unranked player will shine.
It's always a crap shoot. The overall class rankings are a bit more valuable to me than an individual's ranking.
But few of the Mega-5-Stars ever fail to pan out.

In the Gator's case, QB-dt DJ Lagway and ILB/DE LJ McCray are close to 'sure things' imoho for example.
But even with those 2, they still have to prove in on the field, in the classroom, and in the community.

Agreed and a few years back USC and FSU were near the top in those composite rankings while getting killed on the field and a lot of the players not living up to the hype.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Honestly; we’ve been so bamboozled for the past decade or more, sadgator just thinks that everybody has grown kind of apathetic and indifferent about it.

sadgator spoke to one on the the most pollyanna Gator fans he knows this past weekend and the friend said, “I won’t believe anything anymore until I see it. I have no faith in believing anything that is promoted by UF until it happens.”

That’s where we’re at.

And under that umbrella of massive uncertainty and a feeling of distrust and disbelief among the majority of its fan base, UF has the nerve to charge fans $355 a piece for regular west stand single game tickets to the opener against Miami to see Florida play in the wicked heat at 3:30 p.m. on Aug 31…

Good luck with that.
Dude you haven’t paid ONE PENNY to Rivals in the last 22 YEARS so, you not buying a ticket is not shocking. Hell they could be free and you’d bitch about having to pay for Gas in your V.W. Van to get to the game from The Villages.

Dude you haven’t paid ONE PENNY to Rivals in the last 22 YEARS so, you not buying a ticket is not shocking. Hell they could be free and you’d bitch about having to pay for Gas in your V.W. Van to get to the game from The Villages.
Lol…sadgator wishes he lived in the Villages…

At least there he’d have a “chance” of getting some action…

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Countygator1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT