ADVERTISEMENT

The Insurrectionist next door…

@gatordad3 this is meant to educate poeple like you, dont be scared jelly, i think you will enjoy it. The good guys win, the treasonous rats get locked up..

@gatordad3 so by you avoiding the topic does that mean you side with the treasonous rats? that makes you a traitor just like the bolshevick sympethizers were... you want to be a part of the number one team you better start getting on board jelly.

@gatordad3 have you watched it yet? did it open your eyes? Are you on Americas side yet?? the same will happen to you if you dont wake up..

@gatordad3 you could star in this flick, watch it, it’s great!!!

@gatordad3 this is meant to educate poeple like you, dont be scared jelly, i think you will enjoy it. The good guys win, the treasonous rats get locked up..

@gatordad3 so by you avoiding the topic does that mean you side with the treasonous rats? that makes you a traitor just like the bolshevick sympethizers were... you want to be a part of the number one team you better start getting on board jelly.

@gatordad3 have you watched it yet? did it open your eyes? Are you on Americas side yet?? the same will happen to you if you dont wake up..
Reported for repeated tagging of another poster..... shame on you.

We are living under an insurrection. An illegitimate government has been installed during a Coup d’eTat on 1/6/21.

China Joe is an illegitimate, corrupt, senile, rotting bag of oatmeal. NO WAY he got a legit 81M votes. NONE!

Reactions: dezyDeco
Please stop tagging gatordad and bumping your own post ...
What are you talking about? I am not humoring anything he is responding to me in a different thread, try not to be so obtuse Fresno, you’re awfully close to the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT