ADVERTISEMENT

Football The Future.

SG Gator

Silver Member
Sep 1, 2024
I’ve heard everyone saying we don’t have the NIL to pull in elite talent. But i’ve also heard we have a top 10 collective in the country. Which is it? Let’s be honest here, either way it goes the Napier/Mullen experiments have made our beloved program a joke. Who would actually want to play here these days? Both hired by Scott Stricklin. Things have to change at the administration level first which something I think we all understand. But who makes that decision and why has the move not been made yet? Give Napier a few games to drastically change the course of the year while the search for a new AD is ongoing. If things don’t workout show this staff the door. How is this not the plan? Florida is not built for mediocrity, and we are below the mediocrity line as it stands. Which brings me to my next question. Who is capable of turning this program around? There’s only 2 realistic answers the way I see it.
-Lane Kiffin
-Dan Lanning
Both have proven they can win at high levels of football. But, Kiffin should be our first call and our priority. I’ve seen people saying that Kiffin to Florida will never happen. What makes you think that? What he’s been able to do at Ole Miss is remarkable, however he could do things at Florida that he could never do at Ole miss. Kiffin has proven he can win in the SEC. Talent is being wasted on the field and that is what is most upsetting about all of this. You automatically become relevant again by making that hire because he can win with a roster as talented as we have right now. Players want to play for him and coaches want to coach under him. Simple as that. We have to empty the bank. Give the man a blank check and bring this program back to where we belong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.