ADVERTISEMENT

The fall of CNN---what a garbage network

If true, it won't be long before CNN brings back the queer Kalim most admires, Don Lemon and Jeffery Toobin.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
For some reason I found this campaign stop incredibly endearing.

Guy is a billionaire and he had a teenager teaching him how to make and box up fries.
Well they’re having a real meltdown on there. And how are you a news network if all you’re doing is derogating a political candidate while spewing forth the talking points of the other party. How is that news?

And obviously, though they don’t want to admit it, the reason why he’s doing this is because he’s sticking it in the face of Harris over her bullshit “I used to work at McDonald’s claims.”

Just emphasizing what a liar she is through his actions

Last edited:
Were they having a real meltdown on there. And how are you a news network of all you’re doing is derogating a political candidate while spewing forth the talking points of the other party. How is that news?

And obviously, though they don’t want to admit it, the reason why he’s doing this is because he’s sticking it in the face of Harris over her bullshit. I used to work at McDonald’s claims.

The point is that Harris is a liar and a whore. Both personally and politically. I think we are agreeing??? :oops: 😂

Were they having a real meltdown on there. And how are you a news network of all you’re doing is derogating a political candidate while spewing forth the talking points of the other party. How is that news?

And obviously, though they don’t want to admit it, the reason why he’s doing this is because he’s sticking it in the face of Harris over her bullshit. I used to work at McDonald’s claims.

Right.

Think what you want of him and his policies, he’s going all in on this campaign.

And he seemed patient and sincere the entire time, feels like he’s growing up.

@GatorTheo would be proud.

The point is that Harris is a liar and a whore. Both personally and politically. I think we are agreeing??? :oops: 😂
Hey - birds of a feather. It’s not about agreeing on every topic or making best friends - when the chips are down let’s make a better life for people in this country.

I will bury ever effing hatchet if I have to.

Keep the main thing the main thing.

Hey - birds of a feather. It’s not about agreeing on every topic or making best friends - when the chips are down let’s make a better life for people in this country.

I will bury ever effing hatchet if I have to.

Keep the main thing the main thing.
I personally know some people (in real life, not on a forum) who are so effing clueless that all they can see is ORANGE MAN BAD. No effing clue what butters their bread. It's difficult to bury any hatchets with those people unless that hatchet is embedded upside their heads, :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT