ADVERTISEMENT

The fall of CNN---what a garbage network

Reactions: nail1988
I hope Trump says “ hopefully later this year after the November elections, the nightmare tens of millions have endured the last 4 years will be over” as a slap to Tapper and his earlier comments over the 2020 election results, that my friends would be glorious!

Couldn’t happen to a bigger.POS #fakenews

Reactions: BCSpell
Does anyone expect Tapper not to be strongly preferential to Biden? I don't even understand why the republicans continually agree to obviously democrat-friendly moderators.
Because otherwise there'd be no debate at all, and I think Trump thinks he can win even if Joe is all jacked up on Mountain Dew and has all the questions a week ahead of time.

I hope Trump says “ hopefully later this year after the November elections, the nightmare tens of millions have endured the last 4 years will be over” as a slap to Tapper and his earlier comments over the 2020 election results, that my friends would be glorious!
I hope everyone here is not expecting a Trump beatdown of the idiot. CNN will NEVER, EVER let that happen.

I hope everyone here is not expecting a Trump beatdown of the idiot. CNN will NEVER, EVER let that happen.
I'd be surprised if the Adderall or whatever kind of synthetic cocaine they pump in him will even be as effective, as it was in 2020. His body should be immune to those drugs by now.

• Wow
I'd be surprised if the Adderall or whatever kind of synthetic cocaine they pump in him will even be as effective, as it was in 2020. His body should be immune to those drugs by now.
Every single angle possible will be given to FJB to help him. He WILL have the questions in advance. The questions will be asked in a matter to hurt Trump, and help the commie. The tone will be against Trump and for the idiot. FJB will be drugged up, yelling and angry...and lying every time he moves his lips.

I often wonder what the founders would think of what's going on in the country and I think that high on their disappointment list if not near or at the top would be what most of main stream media has become, that of advocates for one party and not journalists. The greatest shortage in this country is truth and the fault of that is media who compound the lies and don't cover the truth.

I hate to say this but this "rigged" debate has got to be the biggest waste of time that has been forced on us by the mainstream media players in recent years. What value is there in watching two people full of sh--te debate each other especially when the setting is all rigged. I really don't want to hear what Joe Biden has been prepped to say and don't really need to hear Trump either. Wake me up when it is over. However, for the sake of our country I'm rooting for Trump come election time.

bagdad-bob.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT