ADVERTISEMENT

The cumulative point differential in all of our BBall season losses is 25...

sadgator. post: 988678 said:
that is pretty amazing when you think about it. Hopefully, we can keep it close this weekend (or better yet, win).
Short turnaround

Darn, IF the Gators just had a decent PG, then they would be off and running...
(previously said by someone, and it was believed and/or repeated by a few more) :confused:

PG Eric Hester (Fr) went 5/5 in the Gators record setting 19/33 3's @ LSU. (+35)

PG Kasey Hill (Sr) scored 12 Pts with 8 Asts to just 1 TO @ Okla. (+32)

PG Chris Chiozza (Jr) at home vs Mizz - 12 Pts - 12 Rbs - 10 Asts (+39) :eek:
He became just the 3rd player in UF history with a Triple-Double, (Brewer/Calathes x2).
During the Gators 3 game 30+ wins streak, Cheezy-Chiozza has 24 Asts to 4 TO's. :eek:

Double Digit Scoring vs Mizzou: Barry 17, Allen 15, Chiozza 12, Hill 11.
With 4 more that scored 7+ pts. Robinson-9 Hayes-8, Hester-8, Egbunu-7.
Robinson just missed having another Double-Double, with 9 Pts-11 Rbs.

While 6 players had at least 4 Rbs, and the team combined for 56 Rbs.
RBs - Cheezy-12, Robinson-11, Egbunu-7, Hill-5, Leon-5, Barry-4.
Team - 93 Pts, 56 Rbs, 16 Asts, 11 TOs, 7 Blks, 7 Stls, 22/27 (81.5%) FT's.

And 8 different Gators have led the team in scoring for a game this season. :eek:

* Plus I love that Coach is willing to play 12 guys in a game, including a WO.

TEAM - TEAM - TEAM - :)

Last edited:
Darn, IF the Gators just had a decent PG, then they would be off and running...
(previously said by someone, and it was believed and/or repeated by a few more) :confused:

PG Eric Hester (Fr) went 5/5 in the Gators record setting 19/33 3's @ LSU. (+35)

PG Kasey Hill (Sr) scored 12 Pts with 8 Asts to just 1 TO @ Okla. (+32)

PG Chris Chiozza (Jr) at home vs Mizz - 12 Pts - 12 Rbs - 10 Asts (+39) :eek:
He became just the 3rd player in UF history with a Triple-Double, (Brewer/Calathes x2).
During the Gators 3 game 30+ wins streak, Cheezy-Chiozza has 24 Asts to 4 TO's. :eek:

Double Digit Scoring vs Mizzou: Barry 17, Allen 15, Chiozza 12, Hill 11.
With 4 more that scored 7+ pts. Robinson-9 Hayes-8, Hester-8, Egbunu-7.
Robinson just missed having another Double-Double, with 9 Pts-11 Rbs.

While 6 players had at least 4 Rbs, and the team combined for 56 Rbs.
RBs - Cheezy-12, Robinson-11, Egbunu-7, Hill-5, Leon-5, Barry-4.
Team - 93 Pts, 56 Rbs, 16 Asts, 11 TOs, 7 Blks, 7 Stls, 22/27 (81.5%) FT's.

And 8 different Gators have led the team in scoring for a game this season. :eek:

* Plus I love that Coach is willing to play 12 guys in a game, including a WO.

TEAM - TEAM - TEAM - :)

Are these player +/- for the games? Where do you get those?

Like the individual players' +/- for the minutes they were on the floor. I'll take a look at the UA site. I can find those stats for NBA, but haven't found them for NCAA. They're pretty interesting numbers. Sometimes they show combinations that play well together that you wouldn't expect.

In the last few games, the play of the PGs has stepped up dramatically. Both Hill and Chiozza have been playing lights out

In the last few games, the play of the PGs has stepped up dramatically. Both Hill and Chiozza have been playing lights out

Actually, Hill's numbers for the past three are dead on his season averages (and pretty much the same as the two losses before that), although he did it in less minutes against Mizzou. He just looks better when everyone else's shots are going in. Better put, it's only when shots aren't dropping that people perceive the SCOURGE OF HUMANITY.

Chiozza's been balling, albeit a lot of it in garbage time.

Like the individual players' +/- for the minutes they were on the floor. I'll take a look at the UA site. I can find those stats for NBA, but haven't found them for NCAA. They're pretty interesting numbers. Sometimes they show combinations that play well together that you wouldn't expect.

No idea.
Any stat manipulations that I might I do, are from the Gator site. Pts/Min, RBs/Min, Asts/Min, etc...

Actually, Hill's numbers for the past three are dead on his season averages (and pretty much the same as the two losses before that), although he did it in less minutes against Mizzou. He just looks better when everyone else's shots are going in. Better put, it's only when shots aren't dropping that people perceive the SCOURGE OF HUMANITY.

Chiozza's been balling, albeit a lot of it in garbage time.

All of them play in streaks from game to game, and sometimes from half to half.
You realize that when you have 8 different players lead the team in scoring so far this season.

What many don't realize or take into account is how Hill positively affects his teammates, his leadership, and his solid defense, usually against the other teams best back court player. Not all of the players qualities show up in the stats.

i still see tons of missed bunnies around the rim and usually free throws, with a few pick sixes a game. Those are his average daily occurences

i still see tons of missed bunnies around the rim and usually free throws, with a few pick sixes a game. Those are his average daily occurences

And that's why both BillyD and White keep him starting.
And why the commentators continue to say positive things about his PG play during the games.

Like the michi-recruiting x-spurt, you're just to smart for me...

And that's why both BillyD and White keep him starting.
And why the commentators continue to say positive things about his PG play during the games.

Like the michi-recruiting x-spurt, you're just to smart for me...
You can just have an opinion...it has to be right and anyone who opposes that opinion is stupid, negative or your other move...self deprecating sarcasm. It's pretty lame.

You can just have an opinion...it has to be right and anyone who opposes that opinion is stupid, negative or your other move...self deprecating sarcasm. It's pretty lame.

While your own posts are never like what you just described about me.. :rolleyes:
That's top quality 'stuff' that you're posting, so I'm very impressed by it.
But hey, I realize that you're just giving your own positive opinions, unlike me with my lame, self-deprecating sarcasm...

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT