ADVERTISEMENT

The buck stops NOWHERE

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
The Secret Service director says she accepts full responsibility. What the F does that mean? Those are just words. No resignation, no firing. Biden fires nobody. In the Lester Holt interview, Biden referred to the Secret Service director as a "him". Clueless.

The more we find out, the more unbelievable this security breach becomes.

The Secret Service director says she accepts full responsibility. What the F does that mean? Those are just words. No resignation, no firing. Biden fires nobody. In the Lester Holt interview, Biden referred to the Secret Service director as a "him". Clueless.

I have never seen the level of incompetence...even including the job FJB is doing. FJB is NOT making ANY decisions...he is not capable.

Nothing Biden says means anything anymore. Everyone knows his status. They'll still vote for him because he's a D or because they hate Trump.

No one thinks he's competent.

Unreal. The “roof slope” excuse is absolutely ridiculous!

Demoncrats don’t even bother to tell good lies. They know whatever nonsense they spew is good enough for their lemmings.

The Secret Service agents who literally protect the body of the president also have to be pissed as to the level of incompetence of "leadership" that are putting those lives at higher risk also. It is a miracle that more lives weren't lost or injured.

Reactions: fatman76
The Secret Service agents who literally protect the body of the president also have to be pissed as to the level of incompetence of "leadership" that are putting those lives at higher risk also. It is a miracle that more lives weren't lost or injured.
They didn't do a particularly good job of that, that day, honestly.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
If this would have been a coordinated, professional attack...Trump would be dead today. And I am VERY worried this is not over yet.

Reactions: bollocks
Absolutely...I am the untrained eye...and I was like..F'n COVER him up man!!! I have never seen incompetence like this in my life. But I will bet a dime against a dollar they know the proper pronouns to use! LOL
Knowing peoples pronoun preferences is important. Maintaining people’s feelings is way more important than anything else.

trump-donald-trump.gif

Knowing peoples pronoun preferences is important. Maintaining people’s feelings is way more important than anything else.
Coupled with this Iran threat, I am TRULY concerned for Trumps safety. Almost EXPECTING something. What we saw Saturday was after they added EXTRA security to him. I think they opened the door for someone to come hurt him, but the wrong guy got there first. SECONDLY....OUR OPEN BORDERS are an INVITATION for someone that means harm to EASILY enter our Country. We need top DEMAND Cheatle be replaced IMMEDIATELY and replaced with someone QUALIFIED to do their job.

Guys, I think you are missing the boat here. This wasnt incompetance. The kid is a patsy. This was a set up. I dont believe that there is any new specific Iran threat. They are grooming you for WHEN ( not if ) they take another bite at the apple. Deep State whacks Trump. They blame it on Iran. They get MAGA to endorse invasion of Iran for retribution. Book it. You are being groomed

Guys, I think you are missing the boat here. This wasnt incompetance. The kid is a patsy. This was a set up. I dont believe that there is any new specific Iran threat. They are grooming you for WHEN ( not if ) they take another bite at the apple. Deep State whacks Trump. They blame it on Iran. They get MAGA to endorse invasion of Iran for retribution. Book it. You are being groomed
All that matters is that they get him proper protection...and we KNOW that is NOT happening right now

Coupled with this Iran threat, I am TRULY concerned for Trumps safety. Almost EXPECTING something. What we saw Saturday was after they added EXTRA security to him. I think they opened the door for someone to come hurt him, but the wrong guy got there first. SECONDLY....OUR OPEN BORDERS are an INVITATION for someone that means harm to EASILY enter our Country. We need top DEMAND Cheatle be replaced IMMEDIATELY and replaced with someone QUALIFIED to do their job.
November needs to get here fast

All that matters is that they get him proper protection...and we KNOW that is NOT happening right now
Honestly, if im Trump, Im not thrilled about a whole bunch of new faces on my security team. Would make me paranoid. I kinda want Trump to excuse the SS and hire outside security. Go get O'Neill ( the guy who shot Bin Laden ) and ask him to put together a team of guys that he has worked with extensivly in the past

I'll be shocked if he makes it.

If the Deep State wants you dead, your time is limited.

And at this point they are so desperate they don't care if it's obvious. They know he's cleaning house on the 3-letter agencies if he wins.

What's even scarier are the 70+ days between the inauguration and swearing in. He'd better be in a good bunker during that time, surrounded by food tasters.

^^^This. What happened last Saturday dives to a level of incompetence that can only be reached with intent. And it's not going to stop here. If he gets elected even now I will still be stunned. If he gets elected and makes it standing upright through his entire first term I will be totally shocked. Like Billy getting us to the playoffs this year shocked.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
^^^This. What happened last Saturday dives to a level of incompetence that can only be reached with intent. And it's not going to stop here. If he gets elected even now I will still be stunned. If he gets elected and makes it standing upright through his entire first term I will be totally shocked. Like Billy getting us to the playoffs this year shocked.
I don’t think they any intention of him making it to inauguration. With JD Vance being the VP, I don’t think they are going to even let it get to the election. They won’t let Vance have any claim to the oval. They whack trump. Blame Iran. Launch cyber against our own infrastructure. Blame Iran / Russia / china. Then all bets are off

while it is despicable that this is necessary- if the SS cannot protect Trump then he needs to hire his own top notch security force

Nothing Biden says means anything anymore. Everyone knows his status. They'll still vote for him because he's a D or because they hate Trump.

No one thinks he's competent.
Even "Shifty-shift" does not think he is a competent.

Thus, he coughed on Biden and now JB has Covid-19.

If it weren't so sad and insidious, it would be the most humorous thing ever.

Elon said essentially: "Wait, she ran security for PepsiCo? You mean that the person who was reponsible for protecting Cheetos is resp. for Trump?"

They didn't do a particularly good job of that, that day, honestly.
The women agents had a hell of a time even getting their handguns in and out of their holsters. I thought one of them was going to blow her foot off. Also it took them an eternity to get Trump off the stage and bless him he didn't help matters by stopping to fist pump his fans.

The women agents had a hell of a time even getting their handguns in and out of their holsters. I thought one of them was going to blow her foot off. Also it took them an eternity to get Trump off the stage and bless him he didn't help matters by stopping to fist pump his fans.
Done properly after the first shot he should have been on the ground and you shouldn't have seen his face again until he got to the limo.

Correct. Notice how all the men are HUGE and incredibly fit? She is a little dumpster.
I posted a quote from director Creatle stating she wants to hire diverse candidates and increase women to 30 percent of the agency.

There are currently no female Tier 1 operators currently serving in the military.

These would be the folks that protect POTUS when he's out of the country, and coincidentally the folks the White House burned by allowing an uncensored photo of them on the internet.

Take from that what you will.

I posted a quote from director Creatle stating she wants to hire diverse candidates and increase women to 30 percent of the agency.

There are currently no female Tier 1 operators currently serving in the military.

These would be the folks that protect POTUS when he's out of the country, and coincidentally the folks the White House burned by allowing an uncensored photo of them on the internet.

Take from that what you will.
This needs to stay this way unless there is a superwoman somewhere out there I have never seen. The standards should NOT be lowered to allow women, or what ever enter this service. My niece is married to one of these guys. The difference between him and a regular SF guy is huge. As many of these SF guys that we have around here...I have only known TWO personally. (tier 1) When you say "best of the best" it really does not even explain the difference. Tip of the spear guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT