ADVERTISEMENT

That's it, I've had enough.

Yeah if you want to be lumped in with Mac, you’re welcome to it. It was beneath us, so we canned him.

I was bragging about us beating ULM last yr...... You have to take what you can get.
This. They haven't won a national title in 40 years. Everyone in the area has won one since then. Us, FSU, Miami, UCF, even Georgia Tech. I agree they have to brag about what they have.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
This. They haven't won a national title in 40 years. Everyone in the area has won one since then. Us, FSU, Miami, UCF, even Georgia Tech. I agree they have to brag about what they have.
Tennessee, Clemson, Auburn, Alabama.....teams all around them have knocked down nattys since their lone title in 80.

The general rule is you brag about what gets paint/banners in the stadium. Does UGA list their division titles in their stadium? I might pee my pants laughing if they do. I really want this to be a thing they have on public display.

Reactions: EvilWayz
It’s gonna be so awesome when they lose to Bama on September 12 and realize that it’ll be yet another year plus until they can win a National Title...

They know it's coming.

I expect we will hear a lot of "hoping our defense can keep it close and we can pull it out in the 4th quarter" type of thing. But we know, and they know, that Bama is going to just abuse them.

You guys are crazy. Jamie Newman is a Heisman contender. If you don’t believe me just ask a UGA fan.

I wonder which QB was the one that was so great he was about to take over the starting spot and scared Newman away?

Because they have three 3-star underclassmen and a walk-on frosh left on the QB roster.

So which one of these guys chased away a "Heisman contender"?

You guys are crazy. Jamie Newman is a Heisman contender. If you don’t believe me just ask a UGA fan.

I have to say, not one yr passed when i lived in Georgia that UGA fans didnt say this. Yet it NEVER happened

Reactions: fsumc
GEORGIA FANS, WINNING THE EAST IS NOT A THING.

Mac did it twice back to back. That should tell you how meaningless a distinction it is.

Breaking it down Barney style:
Natty = good!
SEC Champs = good!
SEC East but no SEC champs = meh
Beating Gators but no SEC champs = meh
Agree, it’s not a thing. But it gets you the chance to win the SEC, which is a thing. And it’s better to win the East than not. Well, most of the time, anyway.

Reactions: Jeff from Jax
Agree, it’s not a thing. But it gets you the chance to win the SEC, which is a thing. And it’s better to win the East than not. Well, most of the time, anyway.
I would have preferred not to win the East those two times, because:

Kept Mac as coach.
Embarrassing losses to Bama back 2 back.

I would have preferred not to win the East those two times, because:

Kept Mac as coach.
Embarrassing losses to Bama back 2 back.

thats what they don't get.

we knew we weren't good enough to win the conference, and Bama showed that.

i wi disagree with that winning the division means nothing, but that's because you have to realize that you're there because you only had to play a couple of good games and bam, you're there.

whatever. Georgia fans seem to be content with paper titles.

thats what they don't get.

we knew we weren't good enough to win the conference, and Bama showed that.

i wi disagree with that winning the division means nothing, but that's because you have to realize that you're there because you only had to play a couple of good games and bam, you're there.

whatever. Georgia fans seem to be content with paper titles.
Don’t know where this narrative comes from. Georgia fans are no more content with not winning a natty than Florida fans are. But you’ve got practically every thread here saying that, meanwhile you guys are celebrating meaningless NY6 games and only losing to Georgia by a touchdown. Do you not see the hypocrisy? If you finished first in the recruiting rankings, you’re saying you wouldn’t be talking about it? GMAFB.

Don’t know where this narrative comes from. Georgia fans are no more content with not winning a natty than Florida fans are. But you’ve got practically every thread here saying that, meanwhile you guys are celebrating meaningless NY6 games and only losing to Georgia by a touchdown. Do you not see the hypocrisy? If you finished first in the recruiting rankings, you’re saying you wouldn’t be talking about it? GMAFB.

Talk about it all you want.

ON YOUR SITE.

Honestly it’s probably about time for you to go. You can’t handle it and get tweaked too easily. You’d probably be better off on your own board don’t you think?

Not sure how you are comparing your aspirations of a national championship to ours currently. Florida fans are OVERWHELMINGLY happy with how our program is heading right now. Literally the only game or event I truly think was a total disaster that we can hang our heads in shame is the loss to Missouri for 2018. No excuses there and there never will be. Most Florida fans would LOVE to get a second chance at that 2019 game in Jax as well, but it is what it is. Improvement doesn't happen instantaneously, not from how deep of a hole we had dug for ourselves the 8 seasons previously.

Georgia fans have been GUARANTEEING to the world that they were winning the next 10 national titles for what now, 3 straight years? So yeah they have every reason to be a bit embarrassed at their pathetic behavior given the outcomes vs their expectations. Florida fans have been thrilled at the start that we brought in a coach with passion who isn't a total mystery, then after the first surprising year, expecting a slight letdown in year 2, and we were surprised yet again with an even better season despite the injuries. Honestly Florida fans have NOT been bragging that this is our year, a national title is guaranteed like Georgia fans have. We have been quite happy for the past 2 years just to return to the national picture and improve the recruiting which was horrific under butterteeth. We feel we're still moving in the right direction and right now, I don't see ANY Gator fans GUARANTEEING to the world that we are going to win the national championship in 2020, let alone the next 10 straight years in a row, but some are finally letting the entertaining thoughts dance in our heads. Are we 1 year away from really competing? 2 or 3? Who knows, but we aren't mad and bitter and leaping off of bridges on to I-75 like some people.

I would have thought LSU stomping a mudhole out of what was left of Georgia in the SEC championship game this year would have pulled you clowns back down to reality a bit. Guess I'm wrong. But you do you. Go buy those national championship in 2020 rings, and Tshirts, and bumperstickers and so forth.

Honestly it’s probably about time for you to go. You can’t handle it and get tweaked too easily. You’d probably be better off on your own board don’t you think?
Please. Just because I respond to a post doesn’t mean I’m tweaked. If anything this response of yours shows you are easily tweaked. I’ve been pretty quiet lately, but sometimes I respond when I see things said that are just wrong, I don’t get into predictions, don’t guarantee anything. But whatever, Paco. You keep threatening to do it, so maybe you should just do it. One reason I come here is because it’s an active board, and I get bored easily. Again, whatever you want to do.

And you don't seem to get that we've been suffering thru shitty football since Tebow left. 2 ten win seasons and back to back NY6 bowls after being a couple of years removed from a losing season. I'm ecstatic at the progress. We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, finally. Plus, we don't go on other rivals chest thumping about our mythical recruiting and division titles.

This is honestly the best he's ever behaved on any board. His anger management will eventually betray him, again he got kicked off the freaking Kent State board for being an ass, for Pete's sake.

And you don't seem to get that we've been suffering thru shitty football since Tebow left. 2 ten win seasons and back to back NY6 bowls after being a couple of years removed from a losing season. I'm ecstatic at the progress. We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, finally. Plus, we don't go on other rivals chest thumping about our mythical recruiting and division titles.

Again, a whole litter of dawg trolls come here and crap all over the board, then wonder why there are a lot of threads about Georgia. As if...

This is honestly the best he's ever behaved on any board. His anger management will eventually betray him, again he got kicked off the freaking Kent State board for being an ass, for Pete's sake.
You need to watch the language. That is a pretty vulgar word that you used that doesn’t need to be used on this board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please. Just because I respond to a post doesn’t mean I’m tweaked. If anything this response of yours shows you are easily tweaked. I’ve been pretty quiet lately, but sometimes I respond when I see things said that are just wrong, I don’t get into predictions, don’t guarantee anything. But whatever, Paco. You keep threatening to do it, so maybe you should just do it. One reason I come here is because it’s an active board, and I get bored easily. Again, whatever you want to do.
Let's just get it out there. Give us your 2020 prediction for the puppies. Right now, no more messing around here.

No, but he is a Heisman candidate.
Define “candidate”.

Technically every eligible player on an FBS division roster is a candidate for the Heisman. Right?

Now if you’re implying that by “candidate” you mean that somebody thinks he’s going to actually be in the conversation to win it, then you sir, are an assclown of the highest order.
Unless WW3 breaks out and literally hundreds of players that are better than him are drafted to serve, he’s not even going to be in the conversation

Define “candidate”.

Technically every eligible player on an FBS division roster is a candidate for the Heisman. Right?

Now if you’re implying that by “candidate” you mean that somebody thinks he’s going to actually be in the conversation to win it, then you sir, are an assclown of the highest order.
Unless WW3 breaks out and literally hundreds of players that are better than him are drafted to serve, he’s not even going to be in the conversation
You might want to find the thread on this. I was informed that a player given odds on a website somewhere is officially a candidate. Just going by the rules set here, Judgy McJudgerson.

I don't mind you or find you offensive. You typically state your opinion respectfully. Either way I'm not a mod so. I think that this board has been overrun by trolls (you're not a troll) but Paco's ban finger is quick because of it.

You need to watch the language. That is a pretty vulgar word that you used that doesn’t need to be used on this board.
So you wreck the entire post instead of just the offensive word, which would have been much less work on your part. I’m beginning to think you’re trying to get rid of me.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT