ADVERTISEMENT

That about does it for Muschamp

PacoGator19

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2006
just lost to Appy St and going to end up 4-8 on the year. He may get 1 more year because of course he has a large buyout. Muschamp is basically just stealing money from these universities.

He won't get another big time job. Should take the route of Mac. He's a pretty good defensive coordinator, should probably just stick to that.

just lost to Appy St and going to end up 4-8 on the year. He may get 1 more year because of course he has a large buyout. Muschamp is basically just stealing money from these universities.
UNC also lost to Happy Appy at home.....and UNC was a 2 pt conversion away from beating Clemson. Appy has been ranked this season.

UNC also lost to Happy Appy at home.....and UNC was a 2 pt conversion away from beating Clemson. Appy has been ranked this season.
Ok and?? USCjr is going to finish 4-8. Appy State isn’t good and UNC isn’t good either.

I thought it was ironic that early in the 1st quarter of the game, they brought up the 4 losses SEC teams held against SunBelt teams and the Georgia Southern win against Florida in 2013 just happened to include Will Muschamp as the Florida head coach. It was almost like an ominous prediction for how this game would turn out.

You know you have problems when you yourself are responsible for the 2 of the league's 5 losses now to the Sunbelt. At two different programs no less. Sorry Will, you were a good DC and all, but honestly I think you belong in the ACC, the BIG??, or the Pansy10 conference. Maybe it might be time to pull a Lane Kiffin or Ol' Butterteeth and just get out of the Power5 altogether.

Reactions: bradleygator
Worst D1 head football coach in the modern era of the entire sport. It isn’t even debatable.
I was going to bring up Taggart, but then I remembered he had a couple good years at WKU, and USF. Perhaps Muschamp should go to Florida Atlantic, once Kiffin gets the FSU or Dallas Cowboys job..... ;)

Reactions: sadgator
When it comes to football coaches, Jeremy the Fooley sure knows how to pick 'em. What screwed us is Fooley jumped the gun and gave Muschamp an extension just after his 2nd season then does something even more foolish by giving Butters Mcelwain an extension when he accomplished absolutely nothing.

Reactions: bradleygator
When it comes to football coaches, Jeremy the Fooley sure knows how to pick 'em. What screwed us is Fooley jumped the gun and gave Muschamp an extension just after his 2nd season then does something even more foolish by giving Butters Mcelwain an extension when he accomplished absolutely nothing.
I never understood the raises and extensions to their contracts.

Worst D1 head football coach in the modern era of the entire sport. It isn’t even debatable.
Give Mr. Potatohead at Tennessee time. He has done one thing and one thing only since day 1 on the job there as head coach. Blame every single thing on his players sucking. He does that to this very day. Throws the players under the bus and not once has he ever taken responsibility for his lack of skill and understanding or even knowing what the hell he is doing there.

At least Will Muschamp fights FOR his team and doesn't throw them as sacrificial victims to the angry fanbase or the media. Potatohead doesn't know which sideline he is supposed to be standing on half of the time.

Give Mr. Potatohead at Tennessee time. He has done one thing and one thing only since day 1 on the job there as head coach. Blame every single thing on his players sucking. He does that to this very day. Throws the players under the bus and not once has he ever taken responsibility for his lack of skill and understanding or even knowing what the hell he is doing there.

At least Will Muschamp fights FOR his team and doesn't throw them as sacrificial victims to the angry fanbase or the media. Potatohead doesn't know which sideline he is supposed to be standing on half of the time.

Porkchop was like that in high school, because his daddy was a legendary high school coach that never won anything. Bizarre.

Very entitled, nothing is ever his fault.

As for Muschamp, I AM surprised that we haven’t already heard that he’s been fired, that’s a hard loss to come back from especially when expectations were pretty high this year (yes I know that some things went the wrong way for him injury wise).

I like the guy, always have. Ironically, his parents live in Mentone (right down the road from me, literally) and he went to school at Darlington in Rome (also right down the road from me). The reason that’s weird is that Jeremy Porkchop Pruitt also grew up and went to school...you guessed it...right down the road from me.

also, oddly enough, Charlie Pell was from Gadsden Alabama and also does there....guess what? Right down the road from me.

go figure.

Reactions: gatordad3
Which is why these coaches need locked in salaries...1Mil for ALL coaches...anything over that comes from performance ratings. Pisses me off Willie gets 21 MILLION dollars and all he did was break our bowl and winning season streak and bring back our white jersey numbers. THAT'S BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is why these coaches need locked in salaries...1Mil for ALL coaches...anything over that comes from performance ratings. Pisses me off Willie gets 21 MILLION dollars and all he did was break our bowl and winning season streak and bring back our white jersey numbers. THAT'S BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muschamp is basically a criminal he’s stole so much money. Somehow he managed USCjr into giving him a contract extension. How in the world did he do that? Whose his agent? Jimmy Sexton?

Reactions: alaskanseminole
I never understood the raises and extensions to their contracts.

There was a lot of noise in the system (as the Zooker used to say) and extending a coach is supposed to show recruits that the administration has faith in the guy and he is going to be here for the long haul. Which is, of course, a big fat lie and everyone knows it. But it's still the theory some AD's follow.

I'll hand this to FSU. They recognized the changing nature of sports. We are at a point where kids aren't going to come to a school with a coach that is Dead Man Walking, so when you get to that point you need to put him out of his misery and move on. There is no hope any more that a coach can pull out of DMW status, so no reason to leave him on life support. Pull the plug.

Muschamp is basically a criminal he’s stole so much money. Somehow he managed USCjr into giving him a contract extension. How in the world did he do that? Whose his agent? Jimmy Sexton?

Ever see the movie Dirty Rotten Scoundrels?

That.

Many people on this and other boards want Grantham gone. Would they think Muschamp would be a good replacement as DC?

His win against uga will get him another year at least... plus it’s usce. They’re an also ran

Porkchop was like that in high school, because his daddy was a legendary high school coach that never won anything. Bizarre.

Very entitled, nothing is ever his fault.

As for Muschamp, I AM surprised that we haven’t already heard that he’s been fired, that’s a hard loss to come back from especially when expectations were pretty high this year (yes I know that some things went the wrong way for him injury wise).

I like the guy, always have. Ironically, his parents live in Mentone (right down the road from me, literally) and he went to school at Darlington in Rome (also right down the road from me). The reason that’s weird is that Jeremy Porkchop Pruitt also grew up and went to school...you guessed it...right down the road from me.

also, oddly enough, Charlie Pell was from Gadsden Alabama and also does there....guess what? Right down the road from me.

go figure.
Sounds like you live at the center of the bad coaching universe...

After all of the hurtful damage and emotional distress he inflicted upon us, there should be a trespass or protective order of some kind that keeps Muschamp prohibited from entering a 20 mile radius of the University of Florida.

I have a theory that anyone that gets within 100 yards of him forgets everything they ever knew about proper clock management.

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT