ADVERTISEMENT

THANK YOU GATOR FANS (yes I'm shouting)

Mark Wheeler

Inside the Gators Publisher
May 2, 2004
I don't normally do this, but I think it is important to send out a huge thank you to not only those who have signed up since the start of the new year, but to those of you who have been with us back before then.

Also, while I’m at it, I’d like to thank the staff here on GBN as well!

In May, for the third time in the first five months of this year (we didn't, or I didn't, get the numbers one month) - GBN was one of the top 10 sites in attracting new members.

I am sure part of it is our affiliation with Yahoo Sports, which is the most visited sports site on the Internet (yeah, I know I was surprised the first time I found that out). But, I would also like to think it is due at least in part to the great job done by the network and site staff.

This is a big network as far as sites go (right at 100) and to be solidly in the top 10 (top 3 one month) in new members is a big deal.

The credit goes to guys like Adam, Mike and Guerry who have turned out some incredibly interesting updates - especially those turned in by Adam from the SEC Spring Meetings. And then of course Marty and Laura for their behind the scenes support.

Also, it goes to show the incredible amount of passion UF fans have for Gator sports. The fact that the Gators are and have been on an incredible roll in football, basketball and football recruiting certainly helped the effort.

Thank each and every one of you who have decided to join us this year and of course, those of you who are longtime members. It might not always come across, but we do appreciate your support (especially in these economic times).

So again, thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News