ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible news for FSU...wow...

And for some of you who are wondering about Sad's av, that is Wyatt Sexton, former FSU QB who had some sort of health issue while at FSU. He believed he was God and shouted it out for everyone to hear. Speaking of Wyatt, I hear there's a QB from Western Michigan transferring to FSU by the name of Wyatt Rectum. Nice name. I have a feeling there will be another Wyatt deja vu coming soon. Dayum! Wyatt Rectum. Good luck with this guy, FSU fans. Sure picked a good one.

Wyatt is Love.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=2084954

sextonjesus7gp.jpg

Last edited:
And for some of you who are wondering about Sad's av, that is Wyatt Sexton, former FSU QB who had some sort of health issue while at FSU. He believed he was God and shouted it out for everyone to hear. Speaking of Wyatt, I hear there's a QB from Western Michigan transferring to FSU by the name of Wyatt Rectum. Nice name. I have a feeling there will be another Wyatt deja vu coming soon. Dayum! Wyatt Rectum. Good luck with this guy, FSU fans. Sure picked a good one.
One giant completely unfunny paragraph. Just stick to one liners like Sad.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
sadgator fully supports a wall around Tallahassee...
Gainesville isn't doing so well either. I LOVE the University of Florida, but it and the city have become another bastion for liberalism. Gainesville Regional Utilities is running at a $1.6 billion dollar deficit due to, among other things, a recycling plant that has lost tons of money. And the County Commissioners and City officials keep passing progressive laws that drive up deficits and punish the middle class. County property taxes are among the highest in the state and they're talking about raising them again as well as raising electric rates. That's why I live in Ocala. Different county, similar sized cities about 40 miles apart, but cost of living here (housing, utilities, etc) much less expensive than in Gainesville.

Gainesville isn't doing so well either. I LOVE the University of Florida, but it and the city have become another bastion for liberalism. Gainesville Regional Utilities is running at a $1.6 billion dollar deficit due to, among other things, a recycling plant that has lost tons of money. And the County Commissioners and City officials keep passing progressive laws that drive up deficits and punish the middle class. County property taxes are among the highest in the state and they're talking about raising them again as well as raising electric rates. That's why I live in Ocala. Different county, similar sized cities about 40 miles apart, but cost of living here (housing, utilities, etc) much less expensive than in Gainesville.

Wall around Ocala while we’re at it.

Reactions: sadgator

No one under the age of 50 should be named "Wyatt."

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT