ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee NEEDS to win this game vs. Florida...

If we can win this weekend, I believe it will go a long way in giving our team confidence going into this tough stretch. We have to move past the “non physical” outing against Kentucky. I think Kentucky is a way better team than Tennessee but this is a hated rivalry game and they are usually close. Miss State game worries me because of Fitzgerald being another mobile QB that we have to contain. I think our defense is set up for stopping a pro style offense with a non mobile QB. We had Kentucky stuffed many of times but couldn’t maintain the edge or gaps on the line. Obviously our tackling was bad but Wilson went untouched quite a few times. LSU will be physical on both sides of the ball and I hope the challenge and LSU’s ranking brings out the best in our players. Vandy always plays us tough and they will be a tough win at Vandy. I don’t see us being very competitive with Georgia this year. They are on another level. Mullen will have us ready next year!

Just hoping for a win. Don't care how it looks or by how many points. Just a W before going to StarkVegas, then hosting LSU.
Looking at the 2019 schedule the SEC just released - it's tough. Open vs. Miami in Orlando, road games at LSU, Kentucky, South Carolina & Missouri, plus add a home game against Auburn the week before the back to back road games at LSU & South Carolina.

Reactions: sadgator
Both teams need this win, and I don't care about their needs. Florida needs this win, so we shall have it (hopefully).

You are a miserable SOB.

And then if we beat MSU: "lol I mean, you sunshine pumpers can get all excited but if a team as bad as Florida can beat MSU, that just goes to show how mediocre Mullen's recruiting in starkville really was. Nothing to get excited about. LSU will be the real test..."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT