ADVERTISEMENT

Tebow's new 'do

The mocking only comes from those 'who care' is just down right :D:D:D:D:D.

(expect that kind of crap from a spaced-bleeter) :confused:

Wife hates me clean shaven and loves me with a beard. I started hating my beard that I've worn for the past 2.5 decades due to increase in gray over the years. So we compromised with a goatee.
My wife is just the opposite. I had a beard long before I met her for a short period of time. I also wore mustaches for some long time, but all before I met her.

She like me clean shaven. A few years ago, I grew a beard right after I left one job and before I had another. She was happy when I became gainfully employed once again and shaved it off.

dgnm3c.jpg

MJ I don't think you've realized what you just did.

And I've never understood the beard being awful in the summer theory. I work in dealing landscape and hardscapes and the beard doesn't bother me at all.

Suggest your friend change the color of her hair. Maybe she's happy and doesn't cut her hair often. Now there are many ideas on the Internet to dye hair. You can try to use this article https://lovehairstyles.com/short-haircuts-for-women-over-60/ to learn more about short haircuts for women over 60. Sometimes it is enough to change hairstyle to make appearance look better.

Your reply to a 6 year old thread is strange enough, but I think your posting history is odd as well.

I post per month that was about leftists and another post about crypto currency. Now, about hairdos.....seems so random

But then or now, I think Tebow should grow a beard. In fact, I think all men should grow a beard. You get +1 on wood chopping skills.

It's the hairstyle worn by the SS.

The youth in this country who seem to only care that something is fashionable because some celebrity is sporting it don't care about the origin of the fashion. The fact that drooping your drawers originated in prison where gangs forced certain men to wear their pants that way to announce, "This guy is available for sex; come ask us about him; and we'll tell you the price" doesn't seem to matter to all the black kids who started wearing their pants like that as part of hip-hop style.

Now, the kids wearing their hair this way--and its the new fad with white kids--don't seem to care that they're emulating the hairstyle of one of the worst group of killers in history.

Just last month I was getting my hair cut at the barber when three kids from a local high school baseball team came into the shop to get the same haircut as Tebow (they did not mention Tebow at all; they just said "everyone" was getting the same haircut). All the adults in the room raised their eyebrows at them. We looked around and each other and made eye contact. The barber and I slightly shook our heads. The kids told us the whole team was getting their hair cut that way.

After the three boys left, the topic of conversation for the next ten minutes was "Do you think they have any idea that's the haircut the Hitler Youth wore? And I wonder how badly their parents are going to freak out when they see it."

Tebow can't know the origin of the haircut. If he did then I doubt he'd have it no matter how trendy it is. That he doesn't know of its origin is more than a little disappointing.

0f736316876b8c1d38e393b43e718e0c.jpg

218e5c3cc60c11b79f5b407f4907bdff.jpg

Junger+SS-Grenadier
Sagging pants actually originated during slavery. The overseers actually conducted what is called "buck breaking" where they sexually assaulted the "biggest", "strongest" men as an example to others. Once those "bucks" were broken their sagging pants were used as a reminder to others that might think about getting out of line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT