ADVERTISEMENT

Tammy Bruce's open letter to the Kennedy family

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
An open letter to Kerry Kennedy:

You people are awful. Despite your family’s checkered past and horrible behavior of so many of the men, Americans have stood with you out of loyalty, sentimentality, and too often, grief. Despite the questionable establishment of your family’s wealth, the treatment of Marilyn Monroe, the general womanizing, the abandonment of Mary Jo Kopechne to her death, allegations of rape, one could go on and on, but the point is your family has stayed loyal and protective of family members who have done the most appalling of things.

But the moment one of your own acts on his conscience for this country you attempt to throw him to the wolves and publicly condemn him. Never a word for the trail of abused or abandoned women left behind by a Kennedy, but because one of your men supports Trump in an effort to make the lives of Americans better, that alone is beyond the pale.

In your ugly treatment of your brother you reveal the rot that has broken the hearts of the American people so many times over the years. Beyond that, the economic destruction of American families is something your family would never truly understand. You are not touched by the worry about having enough gas to get to work, or whether or not you can afford eggs this week, if you’ll be safe walking your own neighborhood, or if your child will be safe in their urban public school or even if they will know how to read and write while collecting their diploma.

You keep doing civil rights work and public service virtue signaling. But in the meantime, make a pledge to not keep doing damage as Americans are simply looking for a way to reclaim their own futures, the safety of their families, and knowing that maybe, just maybe, they can leave their children a little better off w a future they can rely on. The condition of this country should shock everyone, even if their name is Kennedy.

We know it at least shocks one of you who, like us, has had enough of the fear and hopelessness assigned to us for generations. Americans are happy to see Bobby on our side as we refuse to comply and will not go gentle into the catastrophes to which we are expected to succumb. Instead, with Trump and all who join us, we will fight, fight, fight!

You people are awful. Despite your family’s checkered past and horrible behavior of so many of the men, Americans have stood with you out of loyalty, sentimentality, and too often, grief. Despite the questionable establishment of your family’s wealth, the treatment of Marilyn Monroe, the general womanizing, the abandonment of Mary Jo Kopechne to her death, allegations of rape, one could go on and on, but the point is your family has stayed loyal and protective of family members who have done the most appalling of things.

But the moment one of your own acts on his conscience for this country you attempt to throw him to the wolves and publicly condemn him. Never a word for the trail of abused or abandoned women left behind by a Kennedy, but because one of your men supports Trump in an effort to make the lives of Americans better, that alone is beyond the pale.

In your ugly treatment of your brother you reveal the rot that has broken the hearts of the American people so many times over the years. Beyond that, the economic destruction of American families is something your family would never truly understand. You are not touched by the worry about having enough gas to get to work, or whether or not you can afford eggs this week, if you’ll be safe walking your own neighborhood, or if your child will be safe in their urban public school or even if they will know how to read and write while collecting their diploma.

You keep doing civil rights work and public service virtue signaling. But in the meantime, make a pledge to not keep doing damage as Americans are simply looking for a way to reclaim their own futures, the safety of their families, and knowing that maybe, just maybe, they can leave their children a little better off w a future they can rely on. The condition of this country should shock everyone, even if their name is Kennedy.

We know it at least shocks one of you who, like us, has had enough of the fear and hopelessness assigned to us for generations. Americans are happy to see Bobby on our side as we refuse to comply and will not go gentle into the catastrophes to which we are expected to succumb. Instead, with Trump and all who join us, we will fight, fight, fight!
lol..............reminds me of an old axiom my dad told me many moons ago. Republicans put Presidents in the White House, Democrats can't get whores alive across a bridge. 😂

Tammy is former leftist RAT and a carpet muncher. She just de-cleated the corrupt Kennedy clan with that open letter.

Great Job Tammy

And Tammy is a lesbian that sleeps with ladies which triples the impact of the open letter because of the sappho effect. Look it up.

tammy-bruce-gay-at-fox.JPG

Tim Waltz mandated that tampons be put in Public School boys bathrooms. That right there is a snapshot of the Democratic Party and what they stand for.
Does illegal-shitz not comprehend this? How about Kal? How about Mount Dora's Small Hill? @gatorspeed , want to chime in here? 😂 🤡

That’s an epic assault on the Kennedy family. How did they make their millions? Running guns in WWI?

As much as I don’t give two (radio edit) of what Trump thinks of Kamala’s racial identity or his judgement on her intellect, I could care equally less about what the Kennedy think - on anything.

Kennedy is way out there and won't give much of a boost t Trump.Deep down he's still a Dim.
Current polling shows differently.

And while he's still a dim he also has some very libertarian and right-leaning positions...the harm the FDA does (Big Ag is killing us, especially children), going after Big Pharma for vaccine injury, etc.

Interviews I've seen he's really focused in on those issues because he's now picked a side.

Turns like this, where lifelong liberals are finally starting to realize what's actually happening, gives me hope we may be OK in the long run.

We used to want the same things and just disagree on how to get there. A letter like this harkens back to that type of thinking.

Turns like this, where lifelong liberals are finally starting to realize what's actually happening, gives me hope we may be OK in the long run.

We used to want the same things and just disagree on how to get there. A letter like this harkens back to that type of thinking.

Wife and I have an acquaintance, lifelong dems. She recently posted on Facebook the meme of kamala being in office for 4 years, why should we believe her now.

In her comments a democrat tried to counter and she said look, “the democrat party no longer represents what it used to represent. They no longer support my values.”

People are waking up despite the influence of the propaganda media.

Wife and I have an acquaintance, lifelong dems. She recently posted on Facebook the meme of kamala being in office for 4 years, why should we believe her now.

In her comments a democrat tried to counter and she said look, “the democrat party no longer represents what it used to represent. They no longer support my values.”

People are waking up despite the influence of the propaganda media.

Current polling shows differently.

And while he's still a dim he also has some very libertarian and right-leaning positions...the harm the FDA does (Big Ag is killing us, especially children), going after Big Pharma for vaccine injury, etc.

Interviews I've seen he's really focused in on those issues because he's now picked a side.
I love him going after Big Pharma and the food industry. It’s tragic what they have been allowed to do for decades.

The obesity problem is out of control. When I grew up, there weren’t any obese kids. They were the exception and now the norm.

The craziest thing to me is that it is a legit national security issue. Over 60% of military personnel are overweight or obese. And, 70% eligible citizens would need a waiver to join the military, while politicians sit on the fat asses and line their pockets.

Hopefully, Trump gives him a spot to actually do something about it.

For my guys kalim and shifty…

Who is Bobby Kennedy? A good man, that’s who. Make fun of his voice, his stances, whatever you want, but he is a good man that sees what’s happening to America.

How many demoRATS would drop out of a race because they thought they were in the way? Not one...EVER

I love him going after Big Pharma and the food industry. It’s tragic what they have been allowed to do for decades.

The obesity problem is out of control. When I grew up, there weren’t any obese kids. They were the exception and now the norm.

The craziest thing to me is that it is a legit national security issue. Over 60% of military personnel are overweight or obese. And, 70% eligible citizens would need a waiver to join the military, while politicians sit on the fat asses and line their pockets.

SOMETHING has changed in our foods...I agree. No one was fat back when I was a kid. Maybe one in 50

I hope so also...he is a genuine person. Sometimes a bit misguided...but his heart is with America

SOMETHING has changed in our foods...I agree. No one was fat back when I was a kid. Maybe one in 50
- Seed oils, we used to use tallow (beef fat, lard)
- Glyphosate (Monsanto forces farmers to use seeds that grow corn that's immune to Round-Up weed killer - and farmers coat their crops with it)
- Processing to remove nutrients, add artificial flavors, make food that tastes good but makes you hungrier
- Preservatives to increase shelf life
- High fructose corn syrup

McDonald's French Fries are a GREAT example:

On your way home go buy a hamburger at McDonald's. Put in a corner of your garage where an animal won't get it. Check on it in 2 weeks and report back what you find.

Hint: Bugs won't even eat it, including mold.

These Are the 10 States With the Highest Obesity Rates

StateObesity Rate
West Virginia41.3%
Oklahoma40.3%
Louisiana40.0%
Mississippi39.7%
Tennessee39.1%
Ohio38.0%
Alabama37.9%
Indiana37.9%
Delaware37.8%
Kentucky37.8%

Anybody notice a trend here?

Or maybe this would help:

SOO23_AdultObesity.jpg

Reactions: armbar73
- Seed oils, we used to use tallow (beef fat, lard)
- Glyphosate (Monsanto forces farmers to use seeds that grow corn that's immune to Round-Up weed killer - and farmers coat their crops with it)
- Processing to remove nutrients, add artificial flavors, make food that tastes good but makes you hungrier
- Preservatives to increase shelf life
- High fructose corn syrup

McDonald's French Fries are a GREAT example:

On your way home go buy a hamburger at McDonald's. Put in a corner of your garage where an animal won't get it. Check on it in 2 weeks and report back what you find.

Hint: Bugs won't even eat it, including mold.
Well that, and we weren't tied to the hip with a walking, talking computer (cell phone) glued on it to the point that we crashed our cars and trucks being distracted. Being young, metabolism burns away most fat (if you aren't sitting on your ass 24/7 versus being active). Getting old changes that but the youth have zero excuses, a high percentage of them are basically slugs and now being obese is some sort of badge of honor with the clothing industry.:rolleyes: Just go back and look at photos from the 60's and 70's and 90% of people were fit and lean among the younger people.

Reactions: BCGator29
I'd like to believe her, believe she is not just saying all that for clicks but I don't. At this point I don't believe anyone that does videos like this. And fck her and all the others haha.
I tend to agree but she's got 971 followers since 2020.

She's not monetizing anything.

Well that, and we weren't tied to the hip with a walking, talking computer (cell phone) glued on it to the point that we crashed our cars and trucks being distracted. Being young, metabolism burns away most fat (if you aren't sitting on your ass 24/7 versus being active). Getting old changes that but the youth have zero excuses, a high percentage of them are basically slugs and now being obese is some sort of badge of honor with the clothing industry.:rolleyes: Just go back and look at photos from the 60's and 70's and 90% of people were fit and lean among the younger people.
It's more than that, although we have become more sedentary.

By making food that causes insulin resistance addictive they're setting ignorant people up to fail.

And the maps liberals like to post, no one specific, to point out "red states are fat"...red states are fat because median income trends lower and the cheapest foods are fast food and processed food.

But NEVER try to explain to a liberal that single-factor analysis is a crappy way to find root causes.

And, 70% eligible citizens would need a waiver to join the military, while politicians sit on the fat asses and line their pockets.
This is crucial. Lowering standards is never a good idea, especially for an all volunteer force.

The U.S. Army has created a pre basic training that is longer than basic training for those too stupid or too fat
to get in off the jump.

But kudos to those individuals for still wanting to serve.

Reactions: armbar73
This is crucial. Lowering standards is never a good idea, especially for an all volunteer force.

The U.S. Army has created a pre basic training that is longer than basic training for those too stupid or too fat
to get in off the jump.

But kudos to those individuals for still wanting to serve.
I get what you are saying, but being where I am from seeing the decline in conditioning the military has is saddening, but mostly scary. I think sometimes China has its troops not looking like ours does. They see weakness ,and they are correct.

It's more than that, although we have become more sedentary.

By making food that causes insulin resistance addictive they're setting ignorant people up to fail.

And the maps liberals like to post, no one specific, to point out "red states are fat"...red states are fat because median income trends lower and the cheapest foods are fast food and processed food.

But NEVER try to explain to a liberal that single-factor analysis is a crappy way to find root causes.
This, combined with the stupid food pyramid, that was based on very little science, and the demonization of good fats. Sugar is literally wrecking the health of the US population.

The reality is you can’t out exercise a bad diet. At one point in time, it was possible for a little while for young, active people, but those days are gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT