ADVERTISEMENT

Taggart blames hydration for loss

Allow me to clear it up (and referenced at the bottom of the article):

"The defense's inability to get off the field and the offense's inability to stay on the field led to Boise State BEATING THE SHIT out of FSU and possessing the ball for over 40 minutes."

Some team from Idaho didn’t have a problem with it.

FSUs team is the same as last year in that they are really soft. That starts from the head coach.

Some team from Idaho didn’t have a problem with it.

FSUs team is the same as last year in that they are really soft. That starts from the head coach.
images

OMG!!! Willie T may have jyst cost himself $17 million!!! He, his S&C Staff & U of Oregon were sued by multiple players about hydration policies claiming kidney damage. Willie T & Oregon settled quickly and one of the stipulations was Willue had to publicly acknowledge the intentional mistakes made during training violated the training/hydration policies adopted at all levels of Football that were adapted after the deaths of Football players 20+ years ago (including UF's Eraste Autin, FSU's Devard (?) Darling, & Minnesota Vikings Korey Stringer)

The post game statements by some players can now be looked at with a different lense with WillieT's radio statement now public....pretty obvious that the University's hydration protocols were not followed....which puts FSU into Legal Liability for any damages or injuries resulting from the activities.....Therefore VOIDING HIS BUYOUT!!!

The door is legally open for FSU to walk thru....

OMG!!! Willie T may have jyst cost himself $17 million!!! He, his S&C Staff & U of Oregon were sued by multiple players about hydration policies claiming kidney damage. Willie T & Oregon settled quickly and one of the stipulations was Willue had to publicly acknowledge the intentional mistakes made during training violated the training/hydration policies adopted at all levels of Football that were adapted after the deaths of Football players 20+ years ago (including UF's Eraste Autin, FSU's Devard (?) Darling, & Minnesota Vikings Korey Stringer)

The post game statements by some players can now be looked at with a different lense with WillieT's radio statement now public....pretty obvious that the University's hydration protocols were not followed....which puts FSU into Legal Liability for any damages or injuries resulting from the activities.....Therefore VOIDING HIS BUYOUT!!!

tenor.gif

WiLLLLLLLLie will fix it; worry not. They just need a new OC and to recruit better.

Oh wait.......

Vodka Tom blamed several concussions last year the bonghorns players suffered due to like of hydration.

No way he's worse than Mac, that MF was a DISGRACE
Mmmm he just went 5-7 in the ACC. That isn’t very good. He’s just as bad if not worse than Mac.

Mac went 22-12 at UF. Willie is sitting at 5-8 right now. Yes that is how bad Willie is.

Mmmm he just went 5-7 in the ACC. That isn’t very good. He’s just as bad if not worse than Mac.

Mac went 22-12 at UF. Willie is sitting at 5-8 right now. Yes that is how bad Willie is.

And that was a lucky 5-7. Normally when a team that's usually good has a down year like that, they lost a bunch of close games, so they would say something like "we were snakebit, we lost 4 games by single digits, with some breaks we could have been 9-3". But FSU was 3-1 in games decided by 10 points or less. If they would have been "snakebit" last year they would have been 3-9 or 2-10.

Willie T. did say the fans would see improvement this week vs. Louisiana Monroe? Um, didn’t they almost lose to a Division 2 team LY?

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/s...willie-taggart-water-powerade-ulm/2194318001/

This guy is so bad it’s comical. He’s worse than Muschamp and McElwain.
“I just want to clarify comments that I made Monday night on my radio show. It went viral. For some odd reason, some folks insinuated some words that I said. Took it a totally different way. What happened on Monday was, on my radio show, I got a call from one of our great fans. They asked me what was our team doing. But the question, from the great Gene Deckerhoff, is ‘how is the team preparing for the extreme heat expected for Saturday’s game. It’s going to be another scorcher this coming Saturday.’

That was the question. This coming game against Louisiana-Monroe. This game.

“Willie Taggart, that would be me: ‘After going through last week, and seeing our guys going down, cramping and things, one thing we all talked about as a staff, our medical staff, is our guys got to hydrate. That it can’t be on Friday, that it can’t be on Thursday.’ Hold up [sips water]. ‘We need to start hydrating earlier in the week, taking care of their bodies. Can’t leave it up to our players just to do it. We’ve all got to force them to hydrate, take care of themselves. Again, I don’t know if we did a good job of that last week. It’s one of those situations where you live and learn, and we’re going to help our guys when it comes to that.’

“The great Gene Deckerhoff: Hydrate, drink a lot of liquid, Powerade, some water.’ He said Powerade, not Gatorade. [Sips water].

“Willie Taggart: ‘Yes, absolutely.’

Well, thank God that's all cleared up. Should we expect a win this Saturday, Willie?

Reactions: gatordad3
It's like the rain excuse...apparently it only rains on one side of the field...the losing side.
Not piling on but you guys hired a HBC that has a losing record and like 80 games in too. IMO it's just a bad hire...we've had a couple but Willie might be the worse out of all...Mac might be worse, I"m not sure, but they both suck big time. Willie is way in over his head.

Not piling on but you guys hired a HBC that has a losing record and like 80 games in too. IMO it's just a bad hire...we've had a couple but Willie might be the worse out of all...Mac might be worse, I"m not sure, but they both suck big time. Willie is way in over his head.

It's amusing to look back and remember that a dozen schools were in the middle of or had already completed coaching searches without anybody even mentioning Willie Taggart, yet the Noles lasered in on him immediately and acted like getting him was the coup of the century. Super recruiter, turnaround expert, these were the things we were told. Heck, maybe these things will still turn out to be true, but to me it's not the on field performance that says it won't, but rather the off field demeanor. FSU just looks like a rudderless ship. Those are hard to direct where you want them to go.

Maybe the boosters promised Kendal the reigns once Willie seals his fate with a lost to ULM.

There's hope, right?

...I mean, I really like Willie as a person and his love for all things FSU (dude is literally living out a childhood dream), but I can't argue he seems to be in way over his head.

It's amusing to look back and remember that a dozen schools were in the middle of or had already completed coaching searches without anybody even mentioning Willie Taggart, yet the Noles lasered in on him immediately and acted like getting him was the coup of the century. Super recruiter, turnaround expert, these were the things we were told. Heck, maybe these things will still turn out to be true, but to me it's not the on field performance that says it won't, but rather the off field demeanor. FSU just looks like a rudderless ship. Those are hard to direct where you want them to go.
He has some good qualities but when you suck on the field that trumps everything else...in the first quarter they looked sloppy but made big plays. It fell apart after that. You can be a good coach/recruiter but to be the HBC is a different thing. Say what you want but FSU has been one of the best programs in football over the past 30 years...they look like us recently and worse.

Maybe the boosters promised Kendal the reigns once Willie seals his fate with a lost to ULM.

There's hope, right?

...I mean, I really like Willie as a person and his love for all things FSU (dude is literally living out a childhood dream), but I can't argue he seems to be in way over his head.
It seems that way, but the season is going so wait and see, 1 game in. Might be better than people think but last year was such a disaster it's hard to ignore what the reality might be.

Reactions: alaskanseminole

There's hope, right?

The defensive staff needs to go if he plans on keeping his job.

This is genius.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT