ADVERTISEMENT

Sunshine Pumper

Tarjf

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
So as you all know I've been a supporter of Napier as I am with all coaches. I've run more than a few programs in basketball, I'm pretty well connected with friends that coach at every level in basketball and through those relationships I've met guys that coach football in college and the NFL. I also have former players that play in college (currently 60 former players are playing for various college programs & I've had over 150 players play at various levels in college).

So in prefacing all this, I want to say I'm out on Napier. I've given him & his staff every benefit of doubt & the product is terrible. When he was hired I figured worse case would be that he'd be a Zook, recruit a bunch of great players & then hand it off to a great coach. Well he definitely isn't that, shit I'd love to have Zooker right now, so now we definitely will be getting a new leader & now that hire needs to be finessed perfectly so that new coach can keep the talent players on out roster & go get players so we can compete at a high level within a few years (honestly in a year). This is a really shitty situation, I'm just rambling now.....but I just wanted everyone to know why I stick with a coach until it's obvious, but also, I'm concerned b/c this is a tough situation.

Thank goodness we got Todd Golden b/c basketball is gonna be gooooood for the next more than few years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.