ADVERTISEMENT

Stricklin next AD at Texas A&M?

I only wish we had a Prez who cared about all UF athletics. God forbid should Mike Holloway and Kevin O'Sullivan leave UF while Stricklin is still around.

Foley will become President and assure the Gator faithful we aren't getting involved in any arms race on NIL etc.

I believe he issued a statement saying it was just a rumor. He's done great things for the facilities, but now nobody cares about facilities. He's 0 for 2 with his football hires and the book is still out on Golden, but that is shaky.

They both probably get canned at the same time. I could see a 7-5 scenario where we are 7-4 after the home Ole Miss game where maybe Stricklin is fired but Napier gets another year (especially if we miss the NCAAM tournament).

They both probably get canned at the same time. I could see a 7-5 scenario where we are 7-4 after the home Ole Miss game where maybe Stricklin is fired but Napier gets another year (especially if we miss the NCAAM tournament).
I'm waiting for our new Prez Sasse to grow a sack by firing StrickNine first, then let the new AD make a decision.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT