ADVERTISEMENT

State Champ game UF/ Ucf..

Emory is literally the worst QB I’ve ever watch play at UF, and that’s saying a whole lot considering how bad the position has been since Tebow left outside of Trask. We know now why his ranking completely tanked on rivals in their finals rankings a few years ago when he was coming out.

Reactions: Razorback_Nole
Missing wide open receivers
Selfish stupid personal fouls
Dropped interceptions
Failure to grab a fumble right in front of you

What is the point. With even an iota paid to details this is a blowout for Florida

This lack of discipline set in under Mullen towards the need of 2020 and still festers

Team has lost 9 games and looks on their way to 10. And all but two of them were winnable with ANY discipline

Napier MUST change this

Emory is literally the worst QB I’ve ever watch play at UF, and that’s saying a whole lot considering how bad the position has been since Tebow left outside of Trask. We know now why his ranking completely tanked on rivals in their finals rankings a few years ago when he was coming out.

Well idk....I saw Appleby and Mornigwheg play.

But geez for a guy that's in the porta and trying to put some kind of resume up...yikes

Reactions: PacoGator19
And somehow we keep watching and hoping for some reason. We are very dedicated to misery unfortunately..

Well I think he is better than Treon.

Pretty good year for me dating back to when we played LSU. I have taken Florida's opponent and the points and made $6400. They havent covered the spread in 7 games. Thanks for the extra spending money for Christmas. My buddy has already texted me and told me I can pick up my money tomorrow.

Dameon Pierce touched the ball on 6 of Florida's 10 plays during their touchdown drive. He has 5 touches on the other 29 plays

Pretty good year for me dating back to when we played LSU. I have taken Florida's opponent and the points and made $6400. They havent covered the spread in 7 games. Thanks for the extra spending money for Christmas. My buddy has already texted me and told me I can pick up my money tomorrow.
Good for you

Nobody cares. That’s great you have been betting against the team you are supposedly a fan of and then spouting off about it.

Emory just got Justin Shorter blasted and send me your paypal info Paco and I see if I can loan you a couple of hundreds to get you through the hard times.

Refs should be embarrassed for not calling targeting on the Shorter hit. I get it they are Big 12 refs and ucf is joining the big 12, but goodness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT