ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina WBB made me pull for UConn:

Seems there is some confusion as to what actually happened. Evidently, the Team "accidently" missed the national anthem the prior game, bur for this game supposedly they were there, standing with their arms locked with each other. Watching sports for me has been hard the past couple of years. Everytime I see some type of disrespect for this country or wokeness crap, I stop watching.

I watched a couple of minutes of it, since there was nothing else on. Aside from USCe knocking down a few open jumpers, the play was terrible. I like fundamentals and athleticism and besides a couple of nice plays, saw none of it, especially from UCONN.

Now ESPN lauds the women's champs the same as the men's. Talk about lowering the bar.

As for the anthem, they keep pushing this false narrative about why they have done it. Really wish they had some facts to back up the claims ...

I watched a couple of minutes of it, since there was nothing else on. Aside from USCe knocking down a few open jumpers, the play was terrible. I like fundamentals and athleticism and besides a couple of nice plays, saw none of it, especially from UCONN.

Now ESPN lauds the women's champs the same as the men's. Talk about lowering the bar.

As for the anthem, they keep pushing this false narrative about why they have done it. Really wish they had some facts to back up the claims ...
True, the push for agendas will eventually erase women's sports all together but this progressive concept is supposed to be more fair and balanced than ever before. Too funny 🤣 none of these women will see the floor if men getting cut from d1 programs decide to play wbb as an alternative. Keep pushing for change, ladies/gentlemen.

They're also trying to convince us that women are just as good at hoops as Jordan, Magic and Bird ever were. I know I wasn't watching the same women on YouTube missing easy dunks and layups.
I watched girls basketball first hand. I watched both my sister and niece play, and rarely paid attention because it was turrible. Yes, turrible, but hey, they are family. The only difference between high school and the WNBA is they are much taller.

True, the push for agendas will eventually erase women's sports all together but this progressive concept is supposed to be more fair and balanced than ever before. Too funny 🤣 none of these women will see the floor if men getting cut from d1 programs decide to play wbb as an alternative. Keep pushing for change, ladies/gentlemen.

I can't wait for more Lia Thomas's to make their way towards women soccer at the World Cup level.

They're also trying to convince us that women are just as good at hoops as Jordan, Magic and Bird ever were. I know I wasn't watching the same women on YouTube missing easy dunks and layups.
I watched girls basketball first hand. I watched both my sister and niece play, and rarely paid attention because it was turrible. Yes, turrible, but hey, they are family. The only difference between high school and the WNBA is they are much taller.
At one time WBB was at least fundamentally sound basketball with two hand passes, guarding the ball, set shots/layups, and making free throws. Now, they try to emulate men with no-look one-handed passes and fade-away 3 point shots and they don't have the upper body strength for that kind of play. It has eroded into an unwatchable product.

While we're on the subject of women's sports. Softball ⚾ is also a sport that is ridiculous in its current state. Grown women playing on a little league field is not a sport. Don't give the it's harder to hit than a baseball argument, because men don't pitch on a little league field where pop ups can become homers. Can you imagine how unhittable a fastball from 45 ft would be?
@gatordad3 @FresnoGator @nail1988 @instaGATOR @NavigatorII

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT