ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Hiden is declaring war on Trump supporters

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Critical thinker suspects we will soon see a few false flag 'attacks' by 'MAGA Republicans' on the FBI and/or police.

These staged attacks will be used to justify further attacks on Trump supporters which will eventually be expanded to all republicans, unless someone stops the left.

Can you imagine the irony of the RINOs here being jailed as Trump supporters? @goldmom and @grandhavendiddy being in the same cell being accused by political activist wardens of being dirty, stinky Trump voters?

Course that's all CRAZY TALK! Just another CONSPIRACY THEORY and we all know those NEVER COME TRUE.

This is what criminals do when their trails get hotter than the sun. They know they don't stand a fair/square chance against the MAGA movement. So they have to resort to violence. They are the true national security threat to America. And they realize We The People know this and will act against them accordingly at the polls and through common sense.

Critical thinker suspects we will soon see a few false flag 'attacks' by 'MAGA Republicans' on the FBI and/or police.

These staged attacks will be used to justify further attacks on Trump supporters which will eventually be expanded to all republicans, unless someone stops the left.

Can you imagine the irony of the RINOs here being jailed as Trump supporters? @goldmom and @grandhavendiddy being in the same cell being accused by political activist wardens of being dirty, stinky Trump voters?

Course that's all CRAZY TALK! Just another CONSPIRACY THEORY and we all know those NEVER COME TRUE.
Been saying for a while, I hope it’s not too late for folks like @grandhavendiddy and @goldmom to wake up and get off their porch. The left isn’t interested in compromise and dialogue. It’s their way or the highway. And @grandhavendiddy gets upset when we tell him the truth about what’s coming. However, he misinterprets what that means. He takes it as a threat from the right, when in reality, the left is coming for him.

As for how much time is left to wakeup? Let’s just say, @grandhavendiddy and @goldmom are already late for work from hitting the snooze button.

BTW say that out loud: The US Government is classifying half the country's people as being terrorists and threats.

They are doing this because we are letting them. If we let them get away with this, they will continue to do it.

Sheep if they can jail the wolves, do you think you can stand a chance? Some of y'all better wake up before you change your address to a gulag.

BTW say that out loud: The US Government is classifying half the country's people as being terrorists and threats.

They are doing this because we are letting them. If we let them get away with this, they will continue to do it.

Sheep if they can jail the wolves, do you think you can stand a chance? Some of y'all better wake up before you change your address to a gulag.
And diddy swallows it hook, line, and sinker.

This is what criminals do when their trails get hotter than the sun. They know they don't stand a fair/square chance against the MAGA movement. So they have to resort to violence. They are the true national security threat to America. And they realize We The People know this and will act against them accordingly at the polls and through common sense.
I'm afraid we are almost at a point where beating the left at the ballot box fairly and legally is no longer possible. 10 years ago, maybe. But the left now fully understands the threat Trump is to them, and they will do whatever it takes to stop him.

We may have to make some hard choices as well. The left wants Civil War, I think even the RINOs here can see that now.

I'm afraid we are almost at a point where beating the left at the ballot box fairly and legally is no longer possible. 10 years ago, maybe. But the left now fully understands the threat Trump is to them, and they will do whatever it takes to stop him.

We may have to make some hard choices as well. The left wants Civil War, I think even the RINOs here can see that now.
True, and if we give them what they want, advantage: Left. Yes it's a bitch and a 1/2. I think about it all the time.

😂😂😂
As long as I’m not a cellmate with any of you Proud Boy Bots trolling on here I think I’ll be fine.

😂😂😂
As long as I’m not a cellmate with any of you Proud Boy Bots trolling on here I think I’ll be fine.
Been Traveling the country now for a year. Hate to tell you this, but what Ghost is talking about….is a view shared by most people we run into. So, chances are, you will be in a cell with someone YOU label as a Proud Boy.

EVERY place we have gone, we have run into multiple people leaving California, why? Because they know its a communist state.

Dems are scared to death of Trump for a reason.

Been Traveling the country now for a year. Hate to tell you this, but what Ghost is talking about….is a view shared by most people we run into. So, chances are, you will be in a cell with someone YOU label as a Proud Boy.

EVERY place we have gone, we have run into multiple people leaving California, why? Because they know its a communist state.
They will not get me to a cell.

Reactions: jfegaly
“One of the most cherished of all rights is the right to be left alone.”
― Supreme Court Justice Brandeis

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”

– Author Unknown some claim Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

They dehumanize and attack 75-80 million American people and say nothing about our real enemies like China, the Islam’o Nazis of Iran, Russia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT