ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry to bring this up again but...........

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
It would take a month to find the previous post about this and add to the previous thread about this. Rivals needs a few new squirrels on their bench to run their server cages. It's especially horrible at night. It's why there is not as much participation as there used to be. It can't just be the Parking Lot, it's a Rivals network failure.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
would take a month to find the previous post about this and add to the previous thread about this. Rivals needs a few new squirrels on their bench to run their server cages. It's especially horrible at night. It's why there is not as much participation as there used to be. It can't just be the Parking Lot, it's a Rivals network failure.

It stinks. OU rivals site is the same way

squirrel-rolling.gif

Tried to read new replies tonight. Pretty much a no go. So I clicked this thread again. I timed it. Took a full 2 minutes for the squirrel cage to stop spinning. This is sad boys, sad.

I've been MIA. Personally, I've been so busy I haven't had the time to post. Too many directions and family life-changing events - good, not bad.
faith is not humbled by science??? wtf is that supposed to mean?? are invisible men now real?? how about aquaman??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT