ADVERTISEMENT

Something to keep an eye on

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
Current RedZone member and a player I like, and a ton. He has a 6-foot-6, 255-pound frame and can move. He is a very athletic TE that can do a TON of things and I am not just talking about blocking. He has a ton of options right now......

I know what a lot of you will say, 1 catch last season? He played for Air Force guys so do not let that fool you. AF averaged and I can't believe I am saying this, 55 passing yards a game which is you guessed it dead last in NCAA of 130 teams. AF No 2 in America in rush yards per game at 285. I think he would be a HUGE addition to the program, locker, and for Graham Mertz in the passing game.

2022 – Played in 13 games, starting seven … one catch for 15 yards and his first-career touchdown vs. Baylor in the bowl game … first catch of season at Utah State, good for 15 yards … first career start vs. UNI in season opener … academic all-district selection in football...has a 3.89 grade point average and is majoring in mechanical engineering.

2021 – Played in eight games, seeing action in the last eight games of the season ... played both special teams and as a backup tight end ... recorded his first career catch vs. Louisville in the bowl game, good for 40 yards.

2020 – Did not see any action.

High School – Lettered in football, basketball and lacrosse … first-team all-state honors in football … first-team all-conference honors while helping his team to the league title … earned the Freddie Steinmark Award … recorded 57 catches for 766 yards and 12 touchdowns his senior year … high school football coach was Matt Loyd … earned first-team all-conference honors in basketball … was an honorable mention all-state selection … helped his team to league title … played midfield in lacrosse … member of the National Honor Society … class valedictorian with a 4.5 grade point average.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News