ADVERTISEMENT

Some more things

Gator RS

Green Machine
Gold Member
May 4, 2004
Ahmad Black was in some kind of accident or something. He said he thinks it was a car accident. He hasn't been around this week. He didn't say how serious it is.

He said John Brown was at the OSL meeting when school started but he hasn't been around since then. He doesn't go to the workouts at all.

Matt Patchan is full speed.

Torrey Davis has been hitting it. He working hard. Don't ask about class, cause I don't know.

One of the reasons Brandon Spikes came back is because he is a freak'n monster on the field but he was being projected to be as low as a 4th rounder because he isn't that strong yet and he isn't that good at football drills. The FB from Lakeland was beating him in agility drills last week. When he puts on the pads he does what he wants but that's going to hurt him in combines.

Tim Tebow is doing everything with the team but the wrestling mat drills. The quarterbacks are throwing every other day.

The new junior college d-tackle only weighs like 250 lbs. Dude is smaller than his page on here says.

Everyone is talking about Aaron. He is tearing it up. Everyone is betting he leads the team in catches this year.

It's crazy on Adrian Bushell. My boy told me before that he was hurting in the class and Meyer was pissed about it. Today I asked him what's with him and he said his gpa last semester was better. He wasnt allowed to go to the bowl game with the team because he is a partial qualifier. Sorry its different from what he told me before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News