ADVERTISEMENT

So who do you like in the Super Bowl?

Nah... I post on several, mainly ours, but I enjoy this one as well. I was up late last night at the hospital watching my father in law fight for his life, which he's about to lose, and I jumped on a few Rivals forums to get away for a minute.
You talk like guys that are usually the first ones in the fetal position... continue on...

You confuse us thinking you're a mediocre troll and zealot with being overly sensitive and denial of "the truth."

Which is hilarious.

No Fun League =
mail
on their knees....

As antagonistic posters (which you need to have on your Board to keep it fun) go, GADAWGinIraq is actually a pretty fair and tolerable adversary. He isn’t just some random drive-by weirdo or random insult lobbing mud-slinger. He’s been around long enough to demonstrate his authenticity and value in sadgator’s book...

TJGator is my favorite...he only shows up after a big Gator win and jus goes HAM against any1 not a Gator lol its hilarious....Not sure what that had to do with ur post and also not sure where i was going with this....

Old crap, (yes you are) you did it now. Insta will now reply with aliens, flat earth, grassy knoll and the Illuminati.

Hey GatorGay, you've claimed that you have me on ignore??? :rolleyes:
Pants on fire yet again I see... :cool:
But I'm LMAO about me still being in your moronic shrunken head. :D:p:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT