ADVERTISEMENT

So which of you douchenozzles voted for Gillum?

IF there is a silver lining in this, it’s that knowing the Democratic Party of Florida is so incompetent and so ridiculous that they put this joker up as their gubernatorial pick in the first place.
And that they CONTINUE to be such a joke that they think Nikki Fried or Charlie Crist are viable candidates this November.
Would this mean she'd have to resign as Ag commissioner? If so I'm fine with that.

IF there is a silver lining in this, it’s that knowing the Democratic Party of Florida is so incompetent and so ridiculous that they put this joker up as their gubernatorial pick in the first place.
And that they CONTINUE to be such a joke that they think Nikki Fried or Charlie Crist are viable candidates this November.
How is her name actually pronounced ?
Is it ”freed” like I just freed my belly from this overly tight girdle OR is it “fried” like holy shit that’s a quality fried potato stick ?

Inquiring minds and all that ….

Nikki Fried "Chicken"??? She's got that Nina Skankowicz-look about her...or him....or whatever the hell this thing is....
iu

So I find it funny that people are making fun of who voted for him because he is a sexual pervert...yet fail to mention he is an avowed communist. THAT scared me more than what he does in his bedroom. And that POS ALMOST beat the best governor Florida has ever had.
Right. There are gays that are financially conservative, patriotic, and vehemently oppose communism and identity politics.

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
@nail1988 in the head @Dr. Curmudgeon @jfegaly @NavigatorII @BCSpell
Who could forget this ever so lover of Andrew Gillum? I believe he was the reason one of the football threads got locked. I just don't think he's just as triggered as The Lizard gets.

You seem to be a much more pissy version of @gator1776

Dude with the pouty face becomes a total spaz when we spot what looked like a full capacity stadium at College Station.
This HAS to be embarrassing. This cat was wrong about EVERYTHING he posted. What could you ever expect from a lyin lib?

This HAS to be embarrassing. This cat was wrong about EVERYTHING he posted. What could you ever expect from a lyin lib?
@kb851 did nothing but embarrass himself on the sports board that day. Even sadgator called him out on it. I believe that's the last we've seen of him

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
@kb851 did nothing but embarrass himself on the sports board that day. Even sadgator called him out on it. I believe that's the last we've seen of him
He must still be lurking and hiding his previous douchebaggery. Was looking for his last post and ran into this............

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

😂

Thanksgiving with the extended family.
Rats going on and on about Orange Man Bad and terrible DeSantis.

Last Thanksgiving dinner,,,,,
WE DON'T TALK POLITICS ON THANKSGIVING!

So typical that it's funny....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT