So now we know what electing a moron President looks like

urtren

Chomp Artist
Jul 23, 2004
I mean, damn.

1.) Mismanaged Pandemic and destruction of CDC
2.) Daily Scandals
3.) Crashing markets with all the safety levers spent and record corporate debt
4.) Saudi Arabia and Putin gang-banging the US on oil because they own the Trump family
5.) Every. Single. Competent person in government fired by Trump for not kissing his ass.
6.) The destruction of any remnant of the conservative movement, replaced by authoritarianism

November will be glorious

scandals-by-party.jpg

I mean, damn.

2.) Daily Scandals
4.) Saudi Arabia and Putin gang-banging the US on oil because they own the Trump family
5.) Every. Single. Competent person in government fired by Trump for not kissing his ass.
6.) The destruction of any remnant of the conservative movement, replaced by authoritarianism

scandals-by-party.jpg

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I mean, damn.

2.) Daily Scandals

scandals-by-party.jpg
Yeah. Just glancing at the chart provided by the DNC and spread around by their workers and volunteers, it's obvious the deep state is FAR better at protecting their own than the Repubs have been.
And your list of things you try to attribute to Trump is old, tired, and fallacious.
What else you got?
Make sure Soros spells your name correctly on your paycheck, mkay?

Yeah. Just glancing at the chart provided by the DNC and spread around by their workers and volunteers, it's obvious the deep state is FAR better at protecting their own than the Repubs have been.
And your list of things you try to attribute to Trump is old, tired, and fallacious.
What else you got?
Make sure Soros spells your name correctly on your paycheck, mkay?
What is fallacious about his list? Rather than using such trite terms such as “deep state”, perhaps you should present an alternative case. But that would require some thought.

Reactions: BoxofFrogs
I mean, damn.

2.) Daily Scandals

scandals-by-party.jpg
Carter, Dubya, and Obama showed how complete incompetence looks in the oval office.

She's wrong. Go figure.

what is she wrong about. Here’s the numbers from the cdc: 8000 tests so far. S. Korea, which had its first case the same day we did, has tested more than a hundred thousand.

make no mistake, this is a monumental clusterf... we are headed into. And our dumb orange President has his foot jammed on the gas pedal. And you morons are in the back seat cheering.

what is she wrong about. Here’s the numbers from the cdc: 8000 tests so far. S. Korea, which had its first case the same day we did, has tested more than a hundred thousand.

make no mistake, this is a monumental clusterf... we are headed into. And our dumb orange President has his foot jammed on the gas pedal. And you morons are in the back seat cheering.

In all fairness to Obama, I thought gas prices was much worse under Dubya. Thank God I didn't have my F150 back then.

For whatever reason I always remembered this, but driving to work in summer of 2005, I filled up and gas was just under $2.00 a gallon. About the same price it is now.

I just googled it, gas prices effectively doubled from the start of obama's first term to Feb 2013. And was pushing $4.00 a gallon at that time, which is what I remember. But Dubya wasn't much better of a President than obama was, so there's that.

Reactions: nail1988
For whatever reason I always remembered this, but driving to work in summer of 2005, I filled up and gas was just under $2.00 a gallon. About the same price it is now.

I just googled it, gas prices effectively doubled from the start of obama's first term to Feb 2013. And was pushing $4.00 a gallon at that time, which is what I remember. But Dubya wasn't much better of a President than obama was, so there's that.
I also remember somewhere in 2007 and early 2008, cheap gas(regular unleaded) was running at around $3.25 per gallon till late 2008, for some reason I can't remember, gas was as low as $1.50.

1. When Trump entered office and the Republicans still had the House, the CDC's budget was increased by 70%. :eek:

I won't even bother with the rest of your 'Fake News' Dim-Moe-Rat diatribe.... :rolleyes:

I also remember somewhere in 2007 and early 2008, cheap gas(regular unleaded) was running at around $3.25 per gallon till late 2008, for some reason I can't remember, gas was as low as $1.50.

it’s because asset prices across the board were crashing.

1. When Trump entered office and the Republicans still had the House, the CDC's budget was increased by 70%. :eek:

I won't even bother with the rest of your 'Fake News' Dim-Moe-Rat diatribe.... :rolleyes:

Then how come we can’t get anyone tested for corona?

I got rid of mine like a week before 9/11.
I’m getting ready to trade my Tundra in for a newer one. Looked at F150s but they just don’t hold up to a Tundra. The Titan has the Cummings but no way I buy a Nissan.

Ask a Dim-Moe-Rat. After all, they've had control of the government for 8 of the last 11 years, while they've done virtually nothing but obstruct and/or run costly hoaxes for the last 3 years... o_O
==========

However.... Like anything else, supply and demand are co-dependent... :cool:

CDC has a two-phase approach for serology testing, using two screening tests and one confirmatory test to detect antibodies to MERS-CoV. ELISA, or enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, is a screening test used to detect the presence and concentration of specific antibodies that bind to a viral
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/mers/lab/lab-testing.html

With VirScan, we can look for virtually all viruses, even rare ones, with a single test.". The test looks for the body’s immune response to viruses. It finds antibodies that keep the viruses from coming back, which can stay circulating in the blood for years. Elledge thinks the test will cost about $25 to run.
https://www.hhmi.org/news/your-viral-infection-history-single-drop-blood

Then how come Dim-Moe-Rats ask such ignorant and/or ill-informed questions? :cool:

Are you saying they should have taken that additional funding and developed a bunch of test kits for then unknown and non-existent illnesses?
There have been ZERO directives and orders for Americans to line up for tests, by the way. So, to raise that sort of issue implies that it's been recommended in the first place.

The Democrats hope the pandemic takes over the U.S. and destroys the economy. All because of a seething hatred for a president who has the best economy in over 30. They would sacrifice their young if meant getting Trump out.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Are you saying they should have taken that additional funding and developed a bunch of test kits for then unknown and non-existent illnesses?
There have been ZERO directives and orders for Americans to line up for tests, by the way. So, to raise that sort of issue implies that it's been recommended in the first place.

Im saying that South Korea and the US experienced their first case of corona on the same day. And that since, S. Korea has tested almost 200,000 people and is well on its way to containing the spread, whereas we have tested 8000 and as a result have no idea of the scope of infections let alone how to contain it.

The Democrats hope the pandemic takes over the U.S. and destroys the economy. All because of a seething hatred for a president who has the best economy in over 30. They would sacrifice their young if meant getting Trump out.

Democrats can hope all day, but it takes total, almost purposeful incompetence at the highest levels of government to bury our medical infrastructure under a pandemic or crash the economy. Luckily for Democrats, Trump is happy to oblige.

Im saying that South Korea and the US experienced their first case of corona on the sameness p day. And that since, S. Korea has tested almost 200,000 people and is well on its way to containing the spread, whereas we have tested 8000 and as a result have no idea of the scope of infections let alone how to contain it.
They are MUCH closer to China, and in a much smaller country with a different set up. No 50 states with different requirements and health departments.
Trump imposed a partial travel ban to China in JANUARY because of this...and the Dims in the House held a freakin committee hearing over it.
I repeat...where are the lines of Americans waiting outside health centers demanding to be tested?
Did you know that some test kits in China gave sketchy results and the only way to be sure is to do lung scans? Not reassuring. But one interesting thing is that some desperate attempts to save those stricken with certain arthritis meds was effective and now large trials are starting up. (WSJ today)
Trump did not create this virus. The CDC did not create this virus. HHS did not create this virus.

This is not political.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT