ADVERTISEMENT

So compare tonight's Florida win with Tennessee's win Thursday

Well UT is led by a supposedly All SEC QB with a Heisman contending RB.

UF is breaking in a new QB along with pretty much inexperienced RB's plus multiple true freshmen WR's.

Add in playing in the rain.

No I'm not making excuses. It is what it is.

But a predicted playoff team had to have a miracle in OT to beat a neighboring fairly new D1 team.

Sure UT has the potential to beat UF. But It ain't what the talking heads predicted of this UT team.

Reactions: GatorNation79
Well UT is led by a supposedly All SEC QB with a Heisman contending RB.

UF is breaking in a new QB along with pretty much inexperienced RB's plus multiple true freshmen WR's.

Add in playing in the rain.

No I'm not making excuses. It is what it is.

But a predicted playoff team had to have a miracle in OT to beat a neighboring fairly new D1 team.

Sure UT has the potential to beat UF. But It ain't what the talking heads predicted of this UT team.

You listed 3 excuses, then turned around and said you weren't making them! Was the moon shining too brightly? Hahahahahahaha. Never change man, never change.

Your SEC East champions were out-played by a 2-9 Florida Atlantic team last year, going to OT to win and came out of the gate this season struggling to beat one of the worst teams in CFB AT HOME!

This is the same UMass team that Notre Dame beat 62-27 last season. So using Insta's logic, Notre Dame was +35 against UMass, while UF was +17.

Yep, Tennessee looked bad and had to get some lucky bounces against App St, but it's still not as embarrassing as winning your division then getting routed in your bowl game 41-7. But, that's just me.

Reactions: IzzyGouldLiar
You listed 3 excuses, then turned around and said you weren't making them! Was the moon shining too brightly? Hahahahahahaha. Never change man, never change.

Your SEC East champions were out-played by a 2-9 Florida Atlantic team last year, going to OT to win and came out of the gate this season struggling to beat one of the worst teams in CFB AT HOME!

This is the same UMass team that Notre Dame beat 62-27 last season. So using Insta's logic, Notre Dame was +35 against UMass, while UF was +17.

Yep, Tennessee looked bad and had to get some lucky bounces against App St, but it's still not as embarrassing as winning your division then getting routed in your bowl game 41-7. But, that's just me.

It sucks as bad as losing to the team that lost to GA Southern or to the team that won the division but got routed in their bowl game huh?

Oh but I'm not a UT fan, I'm an Irish fan when UT sucks.

Like I said, it was a new QB, inexperienced RB's/WR's.

UT on the other hand has the future Heisman RB, the Heisman runner up QB, all while sharing carries with the soon to get 1,300 yard Bama transfer. Let's not even mention the Deion Sanders clone Cam Sutton.
T F happened Thursday night?

How embarrassing has it been to lose to Florida 11 straight times?
Careful, he will say that's in the past and look toward the future.....all while bringing up last year results or better yet...some 1992 bowl game the previous two South Carolina coaches coached against one another.

I forgot, you're a ut fan which means you can't count to 11......which in itself is embarrassing....

You can bloviate all you want but we saw your sorry ass hillbilly team bro...Tennessee looked like shit...your QB looked like a bad high school player...offensive line was embarrassing...you couldn't run the ball AT ALL, you hillbillies turned the ball over like 4 times...and you're lucky to recover the ball in the end zone in the 4th....and in true TN garbage fan fashion you're here boasting some retarded logic about Notre Dame/UMass/FL score comparison....why don't you go back to making your breath smell like d*ck.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
You guys are forgetting something important about this usually drunken sot.

TNFan1979 AKA I-wish26, is a nuttless neutered lame apologist/fan.
He claims NL for their phootball, but tennis-sea for other sports. (that's 2 has-been programs) o_O

He's just a bandwagon for both/either, and he'll disappear as soon as NL losses a game that the media-morons claimed that they should win handily. :confused:

Ole Jelly-Belly-Kelly has dragged the nuttless down a sewer hole that they might never be able to climb back out of again, besides sucking as a phootball coach. They beat up on their usual 1/2 schedule of patsy teams, and then lose badly when they go against a real team. i.e. UA 42 - 14 NL - Has-beens who's last mNC was given to them way back in 1988 by their Big NE Media-Morons, who continue to prop them up long past their day.

Just hammer him a bit with reality, and he won't bother with his usual lame excuses, he'll disappear yet again.... :cool:

You guys are forgetting something important about this usually drunken sot.

TNFan1979 AKA I-wish26, is a nuttless neutered lame apologist/fan.
He claims NL for their phootball, but tennis-sea for other sports. (that's 2 has-been programs) o_O

He's just a bandwagon for both/either, and he'll disappear as soon as NL losses a game that the media-morons claimed that they should win handily. :confused:

Ole Jelly-Belly-Kelly has dragged the nuttless down a sewer hole that they might never be able to climb back out of again, besides sucking as a phootball coach. They beat up on their usual 1/2 schedule of patsy teams, and then lose badly when they go against a real team. i.e. UA 42 - 14 NL - Has-beens who's last mNC was given to them way back in 1988 by their Big NE Media-Morons, who continue to prop them up long past their day.

Just hammer him a bit with reality, and he won't bother with his usual lame excuses, he'll disappear yet again.... :cool:

I remember his moral Victory last year vs Clemson. He talked about the rain....but now is trying to say something about me mentioning the rain.

I mean listening to him and MD, the Vols rival the 72 Dolphins. The fact UT didn't blow out the Mountaineers from Boone is laughable. Now they are reeling and comparing last year's stats of UMass to Appy State.

Instead of keeping up with Florida and/or their opponents stats...you need to worry about your other favorite team Notre Dame.

Losing to an unranked team.

Can't wait to hear you hype up the unranked team.

I guess at least Tennessee can win in OT against an unranked team unlike ND.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Instead of keeping up with Florida and/or their opponents stats...you need to worry about your other favorite team Notre Dame.

Texas is a horrible program. UF and UT would have done so much better if they had been lucky enough to play Texas on the road in front of 102K fans. Instead, the Gators and Vols scheduled powerhouse opponents that made them struggle in to the 4th quarter. That ought to send a message to whomever UF's new AD is going to be...STOP scheduling power teams like UMass at home to start the season. :confused:

Texas is a horrible program. UF and UT would have done so much better if they had been lucky enough to play Texas on the road in front of 102K fans. Instead, the Gators and Vols scheduled powerhouse opponents that made them struggle in to the 4th quarter. That ought to send a message to whomever UF's new AD is going to be...STOP scheduling power teams like UMass at home to start the season. :confused:
Yawnnnn!

We have Michigan, Miami, and you guys on the future schedule.

You guys schedule patsy's as well. Or is Charleston Southern a powerhouse?

Name me the national champions since 2007. We have had everyone of them on our schedule the past 5 years or so.

Can you make the same claim for your team? Dont twist it, just answer it.

The dude is bringing up what happened last year. So why can't I do the same? Texas was 5-7 last year. So hell, by his argument. MD lost to a 5-7 team.

But yes, I will say...after 3/4 of the season is complete we will not look at this game as an "upset" because I could see Texas being a top 10-15 team...if not higher.

Last edited:
Reactions: instaGATOR
What does this have to do with the fact ND lost? Blah blah blah blah....

Reactions: TennesseeGator
What are the idiot criminole dweebs of reFSUcks even doing on a Gator football thread, on the Gator board?
(if you've ever looked at snor-rant, you'd already know the answer) ;)

Tennis-sea in 2015, since the Mad-Doggie-Misfit wants to rag on UF so much.

L Tn 24 - 31 Choke-la-home in OT
L Tn 27 - 28 @ Florida
L Tn 20 - 24 Ark (8-5)
L Tn 14 - 19 @ UA
Looks great with those 4 (couldn't get-er-done) close losses. :rolleyes:

But he never seems to mention these games, I wonder why?
W Tn 38 - 31 UGA -7 -------------- W UF 27 - 3 UGA -24
W Tn 27 - 24 SCa -3 --------------- W UF 24 - 14 SCa -10
W Tn 19 - 8 Mizz -11 -------------- W UF 21 - 3 Mizz -18
I guess all those close wins are not as good as the 4 close losses... :D

W Tn 24 - 0 N.Tx -- (while he rags on UF for playing N.Tx this year) o_O

=================

Here's an additional message to the usual 4 circle of jerks:

W - iG ------------- #25 UF 24 - 7 U-Mass NR - 2nd tier - never ahead in game.

w - Mad-Dog ----- #9 Tn 20 - 13 AppSt NR - 2nd tier - in OT

L - nailed-head -- #3 OK 23 - 33 #15 Houston

L - TNVol79 ----- #10 NL 47 - 50 Texas NR in 2-OT
L - I-wish26 ----- #10 NL 47 - 50 Texas NR in 2-OT

L - dog poker ---- NR UK 35 - 44 S.Miss NR - 2nd tier

So that's
2 HIGHLY OVER-RATED Top 10 LOSERS, 1 OT over-rated weeinie-winner, and the usual kensucky... :confused:

:p - :p - :cool: - :p - :p

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
Tennis-sea in 2015, since the Mad-Doggie-Misfit wants to rag on UF so much.

L Tn 24 - 31 Choke-la-home in OT
L Tn 27 - 28 @ Florida
L Tn 20 - 24 Ark (8-5)
L Tn 14 - 19 @ UA
Looks great with those 4 (couldn't get-er-done) close losses. :rolleyes:

But he never seems to mention these games, I wonder why?
W Tn 38 - 31 UGA -7 -------------- W UF 27 - 3 UGA -24
W Tn 27 - 24 SCa -3 --------------- W UF 24 - 14 SCa -10
W Tn 19 - 8 Mizz -11 -------------- W UF 21 - 3 Mizz -18
I guess all those close wins are not as good as the 4 close losses... :D

W Tn 24 - 0 N.Tx -- (while he rags on UF for playing N.Tx this year) o_O

=================

Here's an additional message to the usual 4 circle of jerks:

W - iG ------------- #25 UF 24 - 7 U-Mass NR

w - Mad-Dog ----- #9 Tn 20 - 13 AppSt NR - in OT

L - nailed-head -- #3 OK 23 - 33 #15 Houston

L - TNVol79 ----- #10 NL 47 - 50 Texas NR in 2-OT
L - I-wish26 ----- #10 NL 47 - 50 Texas NR in 2-OT

L - dog poker ---- NR UK 35 - 44 S.Miss NR - 2nd tier

So that's 3 HIGHLY OVER-RATED Top 10 LOSERS, and the usual kensucky... :confused:

:p - :p - :cool: - :p - :p

instant-hen congrats on the impressive 17 point signature win @ home against vaunted UMass second worst team in division 1 college football :eek::eek::eek:

sandbagging right?

talk about highly overrated? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

29XYmgE.gif

yap yap yap szzzzzzzz

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
And Congrats right back at-cha. Circle up deem LOSER jerks and have at it... :cool:

2008 #1 Choke-la-homa 14 - 24 #2 UF BCS-NC :p

2015 - @ 11-2 Choke-la-homa 17 - 24 Texas 5-7 NR

2016 - #3 Choke
-la-homa 23 - 33 #15 Houston - 2nd Tier

Good ole 'Big Game Bob' is certainly keeping that dust-bowl, doomer-swooner, choker tradition alive, out in No-mans-land, OK.

ROTF :D:D:D LMAO!

instant-hen congrats on the impressive 17 point signature win @ home against vaunted UMass second worst team in division 1 college football :eek::eek::eek:

sandbagging right?

talk about highly overrated? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

29XYmgE.gif

yap yap yap szzzzzzzz
Speaking of overrated.....

Yeah and FSU could join a conference that has had not one...not two....not three....not four....but five teams win NCs in the last 18 seasons. Three of them with multiple titles during that time frame. It's SSDD with you dooshes.

Noles have always had to go stronger OOC to balance out their weaker conference, Gators have not.

Stop it. Just stop it.

So compare tonight's Florida win with Tennessee's win Thursday.

Easy enough to do I guess.

#9 tennis-sea 20 - 13 AppSt NR - came from behind and won in OT
(Heisman RB, Heisman Finalist Sr QB, best WR's in the SEC)

#25 UF 24 - 7 U-Mass NR - in regulation, they were never ahead.
(New QB, no returning RB starters, very young OL, starting TE gone, leading WR gone)

~ Dragging out preseason rankings based on last years teams for AppSt and U-Mass is just media-moron mental masturbation imo. Both teams are likely a bit better than expected. However, the dollie game wasn't played in a torrential downpour either... o_O

Last edited:

*Looks up current rankings*

AP- Texas, 11th, ND, 18th, UF- NR, UMass- NR
Coaches- Texas- 20, ND-21, UF- 25, UMass- NR

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Looks like most voters AND coaches think Texas and Notre Dame are better than UF as well. So they believe an 0-1 ND is STILL better than an 1-0 UF.

Our defense is God awful. Our starting qb, who played limited action, shot himself up the draft boards, anywhere from a top 5 pick to the overall #1. And we are still ranked ahead of UF.

Keep going though, I'm highly enjoying invalidating everyone of your points.

Reactions: nail1988
I-wish26 of nuttless neutered lame (aka TnSuck-up79)

"Looks like most voters AND coaches think Texas and Notre Dame are better than UF as well. So they believe an 0-1 ND is STILL better than an 1-0 UF."

Those are the same polls that had UF unranked and projected to have no better than 7 wins in 2015, right? :rolleyes:

UF SECe-C, 6-0 with the starting QB, beat #3 Ole Miss 38 - 10, and still finished at 10-4 with the hapless backup QB, while playing 3 true Fr on the OL.

Those are the same media-morons that voted the nuttless into a NC game that was 35 - 0 at the half, and 42 - 14 at the end, even after UA had virtually gone to sleep in the 2nd half, while waiting for the end of the game. :oops:

But hey. Keep going though, I'm highly enjoying invalidating every one of your nuttless points. o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT