ADVERTISEMENT

So AG Garland announces DOJ to probe the practices of Minneapolis Police Department and my question is:

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
How did the Minneapolis PD get like this? Who has been running the PD there for years? Is this Republican's fault? Is this Trumps fault. What party runs the state of Minnesota and the cities of Minneapolis and St Paul and even Brooklyn Center? Everything is run by democrats in that place. The governor, the mayors, AG, district attorneys, city councils. The fact that the DOJ is asked to investigate police practices up there is a major indictment of the people that run the place and no better example of the incompetence of those people and party.

How did the Minneapolis PD get like this? Who has been running the PD there for years? Is this Republican's fault? Is this Trumps fault. What party runs the state of Minnesota and the cities of Minneapolis and St Paul and even Brooklyn Center? Everything is run by democrats in that place. The governor, the mayors, AG, district attorneys, city councils. The fact that the DOJ is asked to investigate police practices up there is a major indictment of the people that run the place and no better example of the incompetence of those people and party.
That's why the dems are pushing the narrative that ALL cops are racist and that there is systemic racism.

Otherwise, critical thinkers would ask the same questions you are: "How did the democratic leaders let these cities get like this?"

The dem spin is they had no choice. All cops are racist. The nation is racist. It was out of their hands.

Emotional sheep eat it up with a spoon.

Great points but Garland and the Dems are trying to indict 'a certain racial' leadership. Rep chipped away (slightly) in the 2020 election and they have launched an all out assault to reclaim their voting base by reinforcing the victim/oppressor narrative.

Probably investigating why they recently fired the police chief, who happens to be black.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Why are you making this political? Smh

Why are you making this political? Smh
The Biden DOJ is going to Minneapolis to investigate the racist practices of the Minneapolis PD. Why don't you tell all of us who is responsible for the culture there and why was a scum bag lile Chauvin still on the force, and even a trainer, no less.

The Biden DOJ is going to Minneapolis to investigate the racist practices of the Minneapolis PD. Why don't you tell all of us who is responsible for the culture there and why was a scum bag lile Chauvin still on the force, and even a trainer, no less.
And when the DOJ investigate Republicans, you will claim the DOJ is corrupt. That's why making everything political is dangerous because you don’t allow people to do their jobs in good faith.

And when the DOJ investigate Republicans, you will claim the DOJ is corrupt. That's why making everything political is dangerous because you don’t allow people to do their jobs in good faith.
Thanks for ducking the one question I asked you and please don't tell me how you know I will respond to your hypothetical. So I guess if you ever complain about your garbage not being picked up, any criticism of your mayor will just be political.

Reactions: gatordad3
Serious question

Do you see the correlation of cities run by Democrats equating to higher crime rates, budget issues, higher taxes?
It's honestly not a fair comparison. I don't know why people some of you can't understand that. I grew up in Philly and I lived in republican areas in PA.

Philly has 1.5 million people, all of the homes are in close proximity with a lot of poor people and businesses. Washington, PA has like 75k people with homes spaced out and not alot of businesses. So if I was a criminal, where would you go?

Philly had like 1000 cops, Washington had like 30 cops. They don't have less cops because of Republican policies. It's just not worth committing crimes in Washington, PA. Cities will always have high crime. It doesn't matter the party running it. The right just says that for political points. New York City murders are lower under the mayor now than Rudy and Bloomberg. Guess which party runs New York city?

Then talk budget, just look at states income last year. You'll see plenty of "red" states that struggles, like Nebraska, Iowa, South Carolina, west Virginia but the right won't tell you that. They just talk about New York.

In conclusion, there is so much that goes into states/cities struggling with crime and income. It's not the party running them, it's just circumstances. Just wish you guys were alert enough to see that you guys are being feed propaganda from the right like the left feed propaganda about racism.

Thanks for ducking the one question I asked you and please don't tell me how you know I will respond to your hypothetical. So I guess if you ever complain about your garbage not being picked up, any criticism of your mayor will just be political.
What question did I duck? I never duck questions. Might of just missed it

holy eff tard batman....is it really that difficult for some folks to figure out why California and NY have literally become unsustainable places to live, and their populations are literally running for places like Texas and Florida? No wonder our country is in dire straits.

Reactions: gatordad3
What question did I duck? I never duck questions. Might of just missed it
Who or what is responsible for the culture of the Minneapolis PD and why was Chauvin still on the force. How can I ask that question without you claiming it's political. Usually you blame the people who run the organizations that have the problems.

Who or what is responsible for the culture of the Minneapolis PD and why was Chauvin still on the force. How can I ask that question without you claiming it's political. Usually you blame the people who run the organizations that have the problems.
Yes the people. Why does the party the are associated with matters? There are bad PD departments that are led by Republicans and democrats. To me, it's just shitty people. Not the party. That's what I mean by making it political.

Reactions: JIMBO1313
Yes the people. Why does the party the are associated with matters? There are bad PD departments that are led by Republicans and democrats. To me, it's just shitty people. Not the party. That's what I mean by making it political.
I will make my final comment and answer your question of why does the party associated with the PD matter. Just by you asking that question, there is no amount of explanation or verbiage that I could ever give you that would ever make you understand so I will not waste my time trying.

I will make my final comment and answer your question of why does the party associated with the PD matter. Just by you asking that question, there is no amount of explanation or verbiage that I could ever give you that would ever make you understand so I will not waste my time trying.
The DOJ is/have investigated PD departments in republican strongholds. That's just factual. To me it's not a political thing and I stand by that based on history. We can agree to disagree on this matter. No issues from me.

The DOJ is/have investigated PD departments in republican strongholds. That's just factual. To me it's not a political thing and I stand by that based on history. We can agree to disagree on this matter. No issues from me.
Can you link an article regarding the DOJ investigating police departments in Republican strongholds. I’m not doubting, I just don’t know of any.

These cases are older and the blue states outweigh the red states
As I stated, when it's a red state, there will be excuses and now you say blue states have more. Instead of acknowledging that red and blue states get investigated by the DOJ.

I'm not trying to defend any side. Just trying to show that it's not a political thing as some of you seem to try to make everything but rather just incompetent people especially in policing.

I was a "professional tourist" from 1991 to May, 2003.

I've slept in a rental by the curb in Salt Lake City. Republican controlled City Council. I never dreamed of such in Camden. Democrat controlled City Council.

I could go on.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
I was a "professional tourist" from 1991 to May, 2003.

I've slept in a rental by the curb in Salt Lake City. Republican controlled City Council. I never dreamed of such in Camden. Democrat controlled City Council.

I could go on.
Some would have you believe that the complete mess that the major cities on the west coast are in and the fact that they are run by democrats is just a coincidence. That is ridiculous. The philosophy and policies and practices of a governmental agency is of course affected by the political party in charge of it. And any PD is reflective of that. To deny that and say it's just politics is ridiculous as if the functioning of these agencies happen in a vacuum. They don't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT