ADVERTISEMENT

Shorter IS coming

Blitz4848

Rowdy Reptile
Oct 1, 2012
The Villages, Fl 32163
WOW------I shared info I was given by someone close to staff. I am told Shorter is/will be a GATOR but they are playing the fun with numbers game which I alluded to in an earlier post.

Some of you would undoubtedly call out your own family over Gator info! I have NEVER claimed or tried to be an "insider!" I share what I hear when I can and it's info from GATOR people.

I am a 72 yrs young and have been in Central Florida for 61 yrs. Over time I have become friends with influential Gators and occasionally I learn info and share it.

I was warned by 2 of this boards trusted insiders that sharing on here can blow up in your face if the info isn't 100% exact in every detail. So right they are. I was also told they don't share near the info they used to because how negative some of you are!

I still believe my info is accurate because I was again told this morning it IS. If they are playing with the numbers then staff has others in the pipeline to sign as well and as I said several weeks ago they may go to 30 by "massaging the numbers."

Not sure what else I can say...............................

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News