ADVERTISEMENT

Short term bump, or…..

My grnadmother had a long harsh fight with dementia. She got to where she would see people in the room that were not there. Finally, her brain stopped sending the swallow signal to her throat muscles and she starved to death in hospice. It doesnt start with these dramatic failures though. I think Joe has dementia for sure. You can tell it in his speech patterns and the way he reacts to being confused. Seems to have episodes that are similar to "sun downers". I actually have a great deal of sympathy for him, and I think that the people around him are guilty of elder abuse.
Speech patterns 🙄

Speech patterns 🙄
You have never seen him blend 7 or 8 words together as one long string along word. Dude is demented. This is not even to mention the numerous times that he has held conversations with people who are dead. Give it a rest

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
You have never seen him blend 7 or 8 words together as one long string along word. Dude is demented. This is not even to mention the numerous times that he has held conversations with people who are dead. Give it a rest
Everything you mentioned Trump did/does. So let me hear the excuse as to why they are different other than you are voting for one.

Everything you mentioned Trump did/does. So let me hear the excuse as to why they are different other than you are voting for one.
If you cant tell the difference between Biden and Trumps vitality, body language and speech then I dont know what to tell you. You either have the worst attention to detail on earth, or you are dishonest. I think you are dishonest.

• Haha
There is no telling what his doctors have him doped up on. He manages to get through a major speech with few problems, then then a day or two he's back to being the bumbling fool he usually is. It's probably impossible to keep him hopped up on Adderall 24-7, or he'd be dead.:rolleyes:

There is no telling what his doctors have him doped up on. He manages to get through a major speech with few problems, then then a day or two he's back to being the bumbling fool he usually is. It's probably impossible to keep him hopped up on Adderall 24-7, or he'd be dead.:rolleyes:
Yeah. People with dementia are not always out to lunch so to speak. Early stages and even up until the late stages, my grandmother was lucid pretty often. Those moments became fewer and fewer as time went on. In the end, it was total delusion. Biden is clearly not in an end game type deal, but he is also clearly not well. You have to wonder what the brain surgeries did to him. I also noticed that the disease could remain a kind of steady decline for long periods of time, but one bad event ( she fell an broke her shoulder ) advanced the disease in major way overnight

If you cant tell the difference between Biden and Trumps vitality, body language and speech then I dont know what to tell you. You either have the worst attention to detail on earth, or you are dishonest. I think you are dishonest.
As I expected. You don't have anything other then making it about me not being able to see the difference.

Is Biden old age decline more advanced than Trumps? Of course. The difference is, with Trump you'll probably just call it old age, instead of dementia. I see decline in both and not dementia in either.

There is nothing that you can give someone with dementia that will just make it go away. Instead of just admitting that you're wrong, you go to the "he must be on something". Smh.

Biden has been fumbling his words since his 30s. The difference is that now he talks slower with the same word fumbles.

Yeah. People with dementia are not always out to lunch so to speak. Early stages and even up until the late stages, my grandmother was lucid pretty often. Those moments became fewer and fewer as time went on. In the end, it was total delusion. Biden is clearly not in an end game type deal, but he is also clearly not well. You have to wonder what the brain surgeries did to him. I also noticed that the disease could remain a kind of steady decline for long periods of time, but one bad event ( she fell an broke her shoulder ) advanced the disease in major way overnight
Nah, there is MUCH more to this. The Dims would NO WAY, NO HOW roll the dice and hope the Pant's Pooper have a good day. They take no chances. He's been seriously doped up on some sort of stimulant during his major speeches. He's so full of piss and vinegar he comes across like Mein Fuhrer...........and goes off script even when he's warned not to. "Lincoln Riley" 😂 😂 😂 😂

There is a simple answer as to why Biden's handlers don't want him doing legitimate press conferences with real questions that are unscripted. It is because they do not think he is capable of it.

There is a simple answer as to why Biden and his handlers don't want to him to debate Trump. It is because they don't think he can handle it.

There is really a simple answer as to why Biden and handlers want no part of taking a legitimate cognitive test. They know the results would be bad or awful.

Now for all you dem geniuses on Biden's cognitive ability, ask yourself this question, keeping in mind that one of Biden's biggest negatives in the polls is his age and cognitive ability. Why wouldn't Biden and his handlers be jumping at the idea to take a test to put a big dent in that negative, have MSNBC and CNN broadcast all day every day how well he did and really give the campaign a big boost? We all know the answer, even you water carriers. If there was confidence in his ability to pass the test, he would take it. There is zero confidence. And you all KNOW it.

There is nothing that you can give someone with dementia that will just make it go away. Instead of just admitting that you're wrong, you go to the "he must be on something". Smh.

Biden has been fumbling his words since his 30s. The difference is that now he talks slower with the same word fumbles.
Ivermectin works like a charm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT