ADVERTISEMENT

Sheep, does Fauci have a stake in the patent for one of the vaccines he's pushing?

Does he stand to make millions if we use his vaccine?

@Nolec, what have you heard?

What I understand is that as a researcher in the public service for over 50 yrs. and an advisor to every President since Reagan, Dr. Fauci's research is actually eligible for his private patent.

What I understand is that as a researcher in the public service for over 50 yrs. and an advisor to every President since Reagan, Dr. Fauci's research is actually eligible for his private patent.

Guess dems still don't have their talking points ready to respond.

The hilarious part is, when Trump first floated the idea of using HCQ, dems claimed he was only doing it cause he would make money off HCQ....a drug that works, but also costs pennies a dose.

Now that it looks like Fauci may have a patent on a vaccine he is pushing and could stand to make a cool HALF A BILLION profit if the vaccine is used......@nolec says it's all good! LMAO!

That would mean Fauci would be actually doing the very thing that the sheep said Trump was going to do.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

This is so easy. You fell for it. You took ANOTHER FB, Twitter source that is false.
Note I stated Fauci's research was eligible for his patent. True, but since he works for HHS, they own the property. HHS is the assignee for all Fauci's work. LOL

The hilarious part is, when Trump first floated the idea of using HCQ, dems claimed he was only doing it cause he would make money off HCQ....a drug that works, but also costs pennies a dose.

Now that it looks like Fauci may have a patent on a vaccine he is pushing and could stand to make a cool HALF A BILLION profit if the vaccine is used......@nolec says it's all good! LMAO!

Go ahead , give us the link. That clown Corsi has already been debunked.

That would mean Fauci would be actually doing the very thing that the sheep said Trump was going to do.

What's really astounding, but not surprising......... Ghost Hoodwinked again.

Reactions: jfegaly

Imagine that it's Trump who has the patent and the ability to steer public policy towards the medicine that he's invested in.

You wouldn't have an issue? Please don't lie to me...of course you would. The only difference here is that you hate Trump and love Faucci...and you love Faucci because you see him as a thorn in Trump's side. In this way you are owned by your unreasonable hate. It's unreasonable because you cannot reason when Trump is involved.

What's really astounding, but not surprising......... Ghost Hoodwinked again.

Dude I literally have no idea what you are talking about. I have no idea who Corsi is, a buddy of yours?

I just asked the question. You immediately started apologizing for your hero Fauci, as you always do.

All too easy :cool:

Imagine that it's Trump who has the patent and the ability to steer public policy towards the medicine that he's invested in.

Put another way. Fauci's research can have his name on it but it is owned by HHS.

You wouldn't have an issue? Please don't lie to me...of course you would. The only difference here is that you hate Trump and love Faucci...and you love Faucci because you see him as a thorn in Trump's side. In this way you are owned by your unreasonable hate. It's unreasonable because you cannot reason when Trump is involved.
Seems you choose to project a number of assumptions to make your narrative work. Btw I've never kicked a puppy either.

Dude I literally have no idea what you are talking about. I have no idea who Corsi is, a buddy of yours?

I just asked the question. You immediately started apologizing for your hero Fauci, as you always do.

All too easy :cool:

@Nolec, what have you heard?

No reputable info source ran with a similar claim, you often utilize FB,Twitter as your resource so I DID find that clown Corsi with a recent fraudulent post on the topic. If you have a viable source for the claim.... please share the link. As per usual I doubt you have one. Surprise everyone, Ghost and give a reputable source on Fauci's monetary interests in a vaccine maker.
Otherwise is just another: Ghost dancin' and spinnin' isn't it?

No reputable info source ran with a similar claim, you often utilize FB,Twitter as your resource so I DID find that clown Corsi with a recent fraudulent post on the topic. If you have a viable source for the claim.... please share the link. As per usual I doubt you have one. Surprise everyone, Ghost and give a reputable source on Fauci's monetary interests in a vaccine maker.
Otherwise is just another: Ghost dancin' and spinnin' isn't it?

I didn't make a claim, I asked a question. You said if your hero stands to make a massive fortune off the vaccine that he's promoting...well good for him!

Yet when sheep thought Trump would be doing that with HCQ....

Sheep hoodwinking themselves now LOL

Seems you choose to project a number of assumptions to make your narrative work. Btw I've never kicked a puppy either.

So you're saying that Fauci won't profit a dollar off his meds? That's your position, yes or no?

The assumptions that I make are based on the duplicity that you exhibit on this board. You very clearly have two standards. I'm surprised that you won't admit as much.

I bet you would absolutely kick a dog if it belonged to Trump. I'm certain Fauci and Biden's dog would have nothing to fear from you.

I didn't make a claim, I asked a question. You said if your hero stands to make a massive fortune off the vaccine that he's promoting...well good for him!

On a short thread you can't show us where I made that statement. Ghost lying.
Ghost getting desperate.

Yet when sheep thought Trump would be doing that with HCQ....

Sheep hoodwinking themselves now LOL

So you're saying that Fauci won't profit a dollar off his meds? That's your position, yes or no?

Fauci would not make money selling his patent because he would not own it HHS does. If one of Fauci's patents, or even critical papers be crucial to a successful vaccine, he perhaps could write a book, speaking tour, new position, etc. you'd go see a Fauci movie.... those might be a way to make some money, but not directly from his patent... no.

The assumptions that I make are based on the duplicity that you exhibit on this board. You very clearly have two standards. I'm surprised that you won't admit as much.

I don't aim to exhibit duplicity. Show me where you feel I have.

I bet you would absolutely kick a dog if it belonged to Trump. I'm certain Fauci and Biden's dog would have nothing to fear from you.

Just not a dog kicker at all.

Sheep celebrate anyone that they think will help them get rid of Trump.

When the masks are taken off, they are gonna find out that Trump was actually everything they thought obama was, and obama was actually everything they thought Trump was.

The hoodwinking of all-time. And they are gonna have to live with that.

Reactions: nail1988
I don't aim to exhibit duplicity. Show me where you feel I have.

Haha, not sure if serious. I wouldn't even know where to begin...or more accurately, where to end.

You're a smart guy. I'm certain that you are aware of what you say on this board and I'm certain that you are aware that your positions, based on who we're talking about, are often in conflict with one another.

Moving forward i'll be sure to point it out. You'll deny it of course but I will do my part.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

Still waiting for any proof of Fauci getting profits from a vaccine.
Telling that there's just no proof from Ghost.

There's also no vaccine, dumbass. I swear I'm starting to think @BSC911 could score higher in an IQ test than you could, for realz LOL

Don't tell Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca there's no vaccine.... they're currently giving thousands of their vaccine innoculations in Phase three clinical trails. Ghost must think the shots are vitamins? Ghost dancin' and spinnin' and totally... HOODWINKED again.

Telling that Ghost still shows us no proof of Fauci profiting from a vaccine

Don't tell Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca there's no vaccine.... they're currently giving thousands of their vaccine innoculations in Phase three clinical trails. Ghost must think the shots are vitamins? Ghost dancin' and spinnin' and totally... HOODWINKED again.

Telling that Ghost still shows us no proof of Fauci profiting from a vaccine

So suddenly you are just fine with pushing vaccinations on the public that haven't passed trials?

What a coincidence! This is why I said NO ONE here should follow your medical advice about ANYTHING. Good grief I hope your family doesn't listen to you.

So suddenly you are just fine
with pushing vaccinations on the public that haven't passed trials?

Poor Ghost so desperate for a win, making up statements to fit his narrative.

What a coincidence! This is why I said NO ONE here should follow your medical advice about ANYTHING. Good grief I hope your family doesn't listen to you.

As stated before, no one should ever follow medical advice found on a discussion board without consulting a medical professional. If people listened to Ghost they were told that flu vaccines don't exist, and masks cause CO2 poisoning.
Thanks for your concern for my family, we have medical professionals with whom we're very comfortable.

As stated before, no one should ever follow medical advice found on a discussion board without consulting a medical professional. If people listened to Ghost they were told that flu vaccines don't exist, and masks cause CO2 poisoning.
Thanks for your concern for my family, we have medical professionals with whom we're very comfortable.

Have you read your posts here bro? You're definitely suffering from something, maybe it's just TDS?

Take the damn mask off, bro. Unless you're in Broward Co. LOL

Have you read your posts here bro? You're definitely suffering from something, maybe it's just TDS?

Take the damn mask off, bro. Unless you're in Broward Co. LOL

So we take it you can't find ANY proof that Fauci gets 500M, or that you can prove there's no vaccine for Covid.
I can wait while Ghost is spinnin'

So we take it you can't find ANY proof that Fauci gets 500M, or that you can prove there's no vaccine for Covid.
I can wait while Ghost is spinnin'

Again, who is 'we'? If you haven't noticed, NO ONE here is agreeing with you on ANY topic.

Hint: There's a reason why.

The ONLY real gripe that I have of Trump's handling of the CoV is that he has yet to fire Dr. Faulty for his demonstrated incompetence, and/or corruption. o_O

Still waiting, if you have no proof just admit it. Do you believe that proof and facts are a popularity contest?

I believe that you cannot think clearly. I believe that TDS has reduced you to near moron levels of cognitive thought.

I believe that it is a waste of time to try to make you see something that you have closed your eyes and mind to.

There is no vaccine. There are vaccine CANDIDATES, but no vaccine you can take. And we all know you will take one the second Fauci promotes it.

I believe that you cannot think clearly. I believe that TDS has reduced you to near moron levels of cognitive thought.

I believe that it is a waste of time to try to make you see something that you have closed your eyes and mind to.

There is no vaccine. There are vaccine CANDIDATES, but no vaccine you can take. And we all know you will take one the second Fauci promotes it.

Thousands of people are taking covid-19 vaccines now. Don't be stupid. There are multiple vaccines each and every year just for a yearly influenza. In addition to the currently used vaccines by Moderna, AstraZ, and Pfizer, there are two more I know of from China, and Russia is using a vaccine as well. NIH, CDC, FDA will have input from the phase 3 trials as to which VACCINE or multiple vaccines they prefer to choose.
Still waiting on proof that Dr. F gets 500 million from any of these companies.

Tucson-based doctors' group sues feds over use of hydroxychloroquine

The lawsuit contends that FDA officials from prior administrations “acted contrary to the wishes of President Donald Trump by arbitrarily limiting the use of HCQ from the strategic national stockpile.”

There’s a political component to all of this.

He said continued interference with allowing doctors to prescribe the drug “has the effect of infringing on the right of the people to hold national political conventions, which has been an essential part of our presidential elections since at least 1832.”

More important, she said, the FDA does not require separate safety indications for each and every use of the drug. “It’s either safe, or it isn’t,” Orient said. And she noted it has been approved for various autoimmune diseases.

https://tucson.com/news/local/tucso...cle_963f9a9c-f257-5c72-95a3-4a40ca2a0a5f.html

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
More important, she said, the FDA does not require separate safety indications for each and every use of the drug. “It’s either safe, or it isn’t,” Orient said. And she noted it has been approved for various autoimmune diseases.

^^^^^this

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT