ADVERTISEMENT

Semi’s turnover backpack...LOL...

LakerGator

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 3, 2015
Florida
First, they are about a year to late to get on that train but, have you seen the backpack they wear after a turnover? It’s not something with their Logo on it or cool like a camouflaged one but, something your sister might wear to her finance class. I ALMOST felt sorry for the guy just wearing it as he looked like a real Dork. Even you diehard Noles have to be embarrassed by that.

The one announcer asked the other about it and he was Diplomatic but, you could tell he thought it looked stupid.

First, they are about a year to late to get on that train but, have you seen the backpack they wear after a turnover? It’s not something with their Logo on it or cool like a camouflaged one but, something your sister might wear to her finance class. I ALMOST felt sorry for the guy just wearing it as he looked like a real Dork. Even you diehard Noles have to be embarrassed by that.

The one announcer asked the other about it and he was Diplomatic but, you could tell he thought it looked stupid.
It's been beaten to death. I don't care already. It's some rap thing supposedly .

Reactions: sadgator

You have to much time on your hands. I hate FSU and have only watched a few minutes of their games this year. I just happened to see the poor guy wearing the backpack on Saturday and he looked like a Dork. Sorry I didn’t search EVERY single post to see if it was mentioned before. That all being said,

It’s an embarrassment to FSU and especially whoever has to wear it and I’d call it a Nerd look but, I’d be insulting real Nerds.

Not as bad as the “Let’s Roll” T-Shirts but, another one mucked up by the Nolers.

Reactions: ih8f$u
it is s ridiculous gimmick (stupid looking), but anything to make these guys play hard again.....they have been so bad for a few years now.

Doing a spectacular play should be more of an award than carting a pink Gucci purse..... like maybe a free order of crab legs

Reactions: ukalum1988
@alaskanseminole

Had the best Jamies crab legs gif
giphy.gif

Its so gay

What rap thing, the backpack kid who started the most annoying and gayest dance ever "flossing"?

Gucci mane.... I believe.... I only know this because my dumb ass nephew was listening to the song and said this is what fsu's backpack thing is....hes not too bright so its fitting that he would know

Last edited:
They actually wanted an criminole 'man purse' but the clerk at Dillards boned them with a 'free' backpak instead.. They didn't notice it until they got home and looked in the bag, then it was too late to exchange it. :D

You have to much time on your hands. I hate FSU and have only watched a few minutes of their games this year. I just happened to see the poor guy wearing the backpack on Saturday and he looked like a Dork. Sorry I didn’t search EVERY single post to see if it was mentioned before. That all being said,

It’s an embarrassment to FSU and especially whoever has to wear it and I’d call it a Nerd look but, I’d be insulting real Nerds.

Not as bad as the “Let’s Roll” T-Shirts but, another one mucked up by the Nolers.

I think to be able to be a embarrassed, you have to have pride, and there is no reason for any nole to have pride. Indeed, associating with them in any way is the most embarrassing thing that anyone can do. That said, it’s stupid, which means it’s part and parcel for that garbage dump. So not a surprise at all.

The Ball Out Belt was the only one that was cool and made sense. Funny thing is no one wanted to copy us, besides aubarn, of course. Little Brothers created the Booger Belt or whatever the hell it was. 20 years from now Grandpa Barner will tell the younguns that mean ole Bama copied it from aubarn LOL

On that subject, I think Dan should pony up and offer the latest and greatest Jordan shoes for turnovers. Since we are now all in on Jordan brand, I could see this being an easy ask. Backpacks are weird, trash cans are weird... chains are good news. How about we start really rewarding these kids and let them throw some J's around their neck!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT