ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule questions

NorthJerseyGator

Gator Great
Sep 17, 2010
Is the FSU game pretty much always at 3:30pm? Seems like it usually is and I'm wondering if that is when it will be this year most likely?

For 2019, I see we only have 6 home games because of the Miami game in Orlando......so wtf, are we recouping the lost home game income somehow? It's been awhile since we've had a season that didn't include 7 home games, right?

Is the FSU game pretty much always at 3:30pm? Seems like it usually is and I'm wondering if that is when it will be this year most likely?

For 2019, I see we only have 6 home games because of the Miami game in Orlando......so wtf, are we recouping the lost home game income somehow? It's been awhile since we've had a season that didn't include 7 home games, right?

CBS 'Game of the Week' is at 3:30.
Imo, it's unlikely the UF vs FSU game will be important enough this year to warrant the GoW slot.

2019 - 6 home, 2 neutral site

2018 - 7 home, 1 neutral site (7 due to LSU x2)

2017 - 6 home, 2 neutral site

2016 - 6 home, 1 neutral site

CBS will not have dibs this year on the UF/FSU game. That would go to the ACC contract which will usually be aired on ABC or ESPN.

If I remember correctly, the 2016 game was played at night wasn't it?

Reactions: GatorNation79
Back in the hay-day, it was always a night game. I'm expecting 3:30pm...unless FSU doesn't win another game in which case it will be aired on ESPN3 as though UF was playing an FCS opponent.

It was at 7 the last time it was in tally.... Normally its a 6 or 7 time kicoff...its kind of weird.... The "most normal" time is 330....

It was at 7 the last time it was in tally.... Normally its a 6 or 7 time kicoff...its kind of weird.... The "most normal" time is 330....
In any event it doesn't matter to me anymore since the family Christmas pics that my wife had scheduled for 4pm that day were done this past Monday after I told her that her date was the rivalry gameday! lol.

Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT