ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Hur resigns from the DOJ

Then why did Swalwell and Schiff attack hur so vigorously? Because he said that Biden was strong mentally? Come on man…
Well technically, I believe the Hur said Biden had trouble remembering things and he felt the jury would not convict because they would see him as a feeble old man with memory problems. Which is quite ridiculous . They should be looking at Biden's state of mind at the time he commit the crimes.

The Dems were pissed because they didn't get EVERYTHING they wanted. They wanted complete exoneration when the FACTS do not support that at all and they wanted no public disclosure of what the special prosecutor found of Biden's mental accuity, which turned out to be the factor to indict or not.

What should have happened in my opinion is that the prosecutor should not have uttered one word about Biden's mental accuity and just charged the sob with the crimes he obviously committed and let a jury do whatever a future jury would do instead of using tortured logic to NOT indict.

Well technically, I believe the Hur said Biden had trouble remembering things and he felt the jury would not convict because they would see him as a feeble old man with memory problems. Which is quite ridiculous . They should be looking at Biden's state of mind at the time he commit the crimes.
Ridiculous or not Hur is probably correct that a jury would likely say why are you picking on that old geezer? That nice old President over there who fell twice on his way to the witness stand? Who asked the judge if he had any extra pudding behind the bench?
I think the only really old folks any jury found guilty anywhere were deliberating over former Nazi guards who’d been hiding in the US for forty years and they were deported. That was years ago in a different era for the US.
I thought Hur acquitted himself well yesterday. If it had been me I probably would have asked Rep. Hank Johnson if he’d vacationed in Guam lately. Or asked Swalwell if he’d met any hot Asian women lately.

I
My mother-in-law has early onset dementia. Her long term memory remains exceptional. She cannot remember what university her two granddaughters go to (UM and Rice - not hard to recall).

Kalim - respectfully, weak argument here. The left is upset and moved because Hur made that characterization.
m very sorry to hear about your mother in law. My grandmother suffered from dementia as well and exhibited these same things I see in Biden.

It’s really bad for Biden. He’s screwed either way. Either he’s cognitive enough therefore he should have been charged and looks like he’s using the DOJ as his personal assistant again, or he shouldn’t be charged because he’s cognitively unfit. Either way, should disqualify him from office.

I have a good friend who is a staunch Dem and I asked him “would you hire Biden to be a check out person at Publix?” And he paused a looooong timmme. lol

Well he’s got those new special sneakers now so maybe he’d be okay as a part timer. LOL I think it might “Depend” on how well he controls his bladder though. 😉
Are those those same special sneakers Kramer wore in that Seinfeld episode?

Reactions: nail1988
polka dot clown GIF by Good Old War
Are those those same special sneakers Kramer wore in that Seinfeld episode?
Here is what joey needs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT