ADVERTISEMENT

Repeat After Us

Gators2014

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2013
Does anyone know where I can watch the documentary about the basketball team? I was really busy when it aired, and forgot about it until just now.

Dude, you must be really busy...that was like months ago...look it up on google...gotta be a place you can stream or buy it.
Yeah engineering school at UF ain't a walk in the park. Hahaha. I was just busy when it aired and kinda forgot about it until now.

Reactions: sadgator
WOW! I have been busy! ...for 10 years

I know statics is a weed out course, but 10 years is a bit over the top!
omg.gif

Reactions: Gators2014
I know statics is a weed out course, but 10 years is a bit over the top!
omg.gif
It's funny cause I'm electrical engineering, but took Statics one semester as an elective. That was an awful idea. I'm horrible with mechanical anything.

Reactions: GatorGray
We have one of the worst databases of old games for a successful sports program in all sports... you can't find shit on the internet, we don't have many fans that upload old games over the years on the internet the way these other teams fans do, hell you can find all our losses to teams though. Do I really have to watch all my old VHS tapes to see old film or upload them myself lol

for instance, that game in my sig against Auburn. I've never seen it again or any highlights since it aired live. That was a coaching clinic in that first half that I remember so well 16 freakin years ago, but I can sure as hell find that 93-94 and 01 Auburn game ASAP on youtube.

We have one of the worst databases of old games for a successful sports program in all sports... you can't find shit on the internet, we don't have many fans that upload old games over the years on the internet the way these other teams fans do, hell you can find all our losses to teams though. Do I really have to watch all my old VHS tapes to see old film or upload them myself lol

I agree and blame all you young Gator fans for the paucity of these kinds of games

Reactions: GatorGray
Yeah, but if sadgator could only solve derivatives, she'd probably want to have sex more often...(sigh)...

Probably. Female decision making involves a whole lot of calculus...and emotion. So she clearly can't relate to you. If only you were good at math...

sadgator actually watched the "Repeat After Us" production last night. It was awesome. sadgator actually had a tear in his eye at the end. That was one special team. We'll never see any gator team like that again in our lifetimes. sadgator is so glad he got to witness that run.

Reactions: PacoGator19
If ya think statics sux, dynamics is suckage on steroids

If a fly lands on a 33 RPM record -and the record player is turning - that is in the back of a truck going 70 mph around a curve of radius of 250 ft, what is the angler velocity of said fly?

If a fly lands on a 33 RPM record -and the record player is turning - that is in the back of a truck going 70 mph around a curve of radius of 250 ft, what is the angler velocity of said fly?

Aliens

-insta

how fast the fisherman can bait the fly into the hook

how fast the fisherman can bait the fly Into (inside of) the hook???

Probably pretty quickly, as long as the fisherman has one of those non- existent Star Trek molecular transporters to get it done. I guess that's still possible in the 'infinite universe,' but will the fish still be able to see the fly afterwards? o_O

Dog-poker hook baiting at it's very best.... :confused: ----- :D:D:D

So you joke about transporters being impossible, but use it as a way to support your infinite universe theory?

My my, what a decrepit old character you are.

Btw, you aren't married.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT