ADVERTISEMENT

Reparations? ALL FOR IT!!

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
I think that ANYONE that had to endure slavery SHOULD be compensated for this! And the ONLY people that should EVER have to pay reparations are the actual people who enslaved people! I would be OK with this. California is close to passing reparations for ALL blacks...even though California NEVER allowed slavery.

I think that ANYONE that had to endure slavery SHOULD be compensated for this! And the ONLY people that should EVER have to pay reparations are the actual people who enslaved people! I would be OK with this. California is close to passing reparations for ALL blacks...even though California NEVER allowed slavery.
I was reading fairly recently that California is broke AF and run out of all of their covid gimmees. This should go well. 😂

Well that pretty much solves the problem. It's probably safe to say there are no folks left around that were slaves. Their decendents should not be paid.as well.

At least that will finally put an end to people constantly crying for handouts.

Well that pretty much solves the problem. It's probably safe to say there are no folks left around that were slaves. Their decendents should not be paid.as well.
Not so fast, look around the world, there are plenty of slaves out there, and the DEMS are happy for American Tax $ to pay them all.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Kinda the point. What did they "endure" to be paid? Nuttin is the answer! And who was going to pay? NOT ME!! I have NEVER owned a slave...why would I?

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT