ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when...Tennessee was picked to win the East...

Wasn't UGA picked to win the East among some national pundits as well?

Two years in a row, UF was picked to be in the 3 to 5 spots in the SECe. :confused:

So much for the media-moron's picking. o_O

They also picked the neutered lame as a preseason Top 10 team, so typical.... :rolleyes:
They won't even be a lower tier toilet bowl team this year...:D

Reactions: GordonGecko
zbs5kqfmj1rx.jpg

I member...

Actually Vols would have won the East but they were beat by the best teams in the West. Gators benefited greatly by the Gamecock upset win over the Vols. Without that Vols would have won the East having handily beat the Gators this year. Those are the facts.

Actually Vols would have won the East but they were beat by the best teams in the West. Gators benefited greatly by the Gamecock upset win over the Vols. Without that Vols would have won the East having handily beat the Gators this year. Those are the facts.
Woulda, shoulda, coulda!! Isn't that what Vol fans been saying for years? They beat UF once and they still can't win the East. Why do you care anyways? Aren't you a fan of the crappy USCjr football program?

Reactions: instaGATOR
Woulda, shoulda, coulda!! Isn't that what Vol fans been saying for years? They beat UF once and they still can't win the East. Why do you care anyways? Aren't you a fan of the crappy USCjr football program?

I am correct with my facts and you are correct with your fact. Vols as hard as they tried could only beat the Gators ONCE this year! Yes I am fan of USC for sure. I do care about a lot of things.

By the way that was a great win by the Gators at LSU. Although LSU is down this year it is still a big deal when any team can go to LSU and get a win. Especially super when it results in winning the East. Now make the conference look good by beating the Noles!

This is is incorrect. It was not an upset to get beat by the two teams in the west.-in fact it was expected. The upset was to USCe and THAT is why UT is not going to Atlanta...well, that and Tennessee just being Tennessee.

Unless LSU beats A&M Thursday...then A&M will finish 4th in the west...

This is is incorrect. It was not an upset to get beat by the two teams in the west.-in fact it was expected. The upset was to USCe and THAT is why UT is not going to Atlanta...well, that and Tennessee just being Tennessee.

Really! I think you should sue Florida if you got your degree from there. Carefully read what I said and you will understand why I advise you to sue Florida.

What happens is the vols go down to Vandy west this Saturday?

Really! I think you should sue Florida if you got your degree from there. Carefully read what I said and you will understand why I advise you to sue Florida.

A. You are a guest here. Chill.
B. Tell me, is it more likely that a team gets beat by a GOOD team or by a CRAPPY team? If a team fails to meet its goals, which loss would you point to, a loss to Bama or a loss to USCe? I know you guys are in love with Muschamp, but don't be blind.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
You are adorable.

One win in twelve years. Your kids lost to SC. It counts son. While we have to go way way back, all the way to 2007 for a season where East Tennessee won a division, they also lost that year to, get this, Florida. Florida lost other games so in spite of the typical East Tennessee loss to Florida, they got the division.

My lord the whining.

Maybe Butchie can praise heaven again for a regular season win. Let alone a game that was given away in the third quarter. I do notice too many East Tennessee fans willing to give back their Georgia win.

Suck a nut.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Tennessee did win a championship this year. They won the championship of life according to Butchie.

Can someone explain how UT was going to go 14-3?

Good point. Isn't 12-3 the best they could do if they beat Vandy and Alabama and assuming they make the playoffs(they will not) they can win the semifinals and the finals.

I don't know how any college team could be 14-3.

Good point. Isn't 12-3 the best they could do if they beat Vandy and Alabama and assuming they make the playoffs(they will not) they can win the semifinals and the finals.

I don't know how any college team could be 14-3.

Clearly there are more games when you are competing for the Championship of Life.

Reactions: sadgator
Butch.

So sweet.

Because no other team has kids that excel at...drum roll...life.

AND win division titles, and maybe the SEC.

So what you are saying is, UF won the East because we ended up with the best record? What amazing insight!

Reactions: instaGATOR
these vol fans have been pretty ass hurt about this, I didn't really care about winning the east until seeing how everyone is acting and the fashion that we did it bullying the bullies around... one down

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT