ADVERTISEMENT

Relax fellas--Last year Biden gave Putin a list of 16 critical infrastructures not to cyber attack

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
Nothing to worry about now. Brilliant move of leadership that should put us all at ease.
I'm sure Biden really had Putin taking notice.

Nothing to worry about now. Brilliant move of leadership that should put us all at ease.

in other words, Brandon gave Putin a list of 16 critical cyber targets

Reactions: NavigatorII
NEVER, EVER let little snowflake girly men libs get involved with firearms, war, fighting or ANY think manly. Biden does his best to try to talk tough, but I guarantee he is a chicken chit. And 99% of libs do not know ANYTHING about firearms. They know same sex relationships, how to get free stuff from uncle sugar, and things like that.

Ya know, if this move wasn't the reality, you'd think it was the basis for a SNL skit, because nobody is really that stupid to really do it are they? Maybe not, but not at least until they meet Joe Biden.

Here is my question. Why only 16? Shouldn't the POTUS tell Putin, you better not cyber attack anything in or dealing with or associated with the US.

giphy.gif

Here is my question. Why only 16? Shouldn't the POTUS tell Putin, you better not cyber attack anything in or dealing with or associated with the US.
Shouldn't you keep your last military base open, and your military IN the Country until you evacuate your civilians? Remember...Brandon and these libs are IDIOTS. They do not think like we do. there sole mission in life is their lefty agenda, and ways to get rich off of the government

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT