ADVERTISEMENT

Recruit Observations Week 0

Nickc4114

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2013
In person
Waltez Clark(25RB)-big kid, legit size already as a junior. Got some speed and wiggle to him. Looked good playing on defense and running the ball but he really struggled catching the ball out the backfield. Tons of upside imo.

Film study
D’ante Robinson- An absolute unit. Kid is a game changer good lord, absolutely sucks we missed here, hope things go side ways at Texas cuz man this kid will be a stud.

Will Griffin(26QB)- Talent and football smarts are off the freaking charts. Far from perfect but this kid has the frame and brain to make it work. Missed some easy ones but boy can he put it anywhere and anyhow he wants.

Vernell Brown III(25WR I believe)- Man idk how much longer we can keep him cool off to the side, kid is explosive and has legit speed. Looked great running routes and creating separation. Very impressed.

Derion Coleman(26QB)- Started for Jones and looked much improved and bigger from last year.(was at Plant City last year and “quit”, got pulled by his uncle mid game against Wharton) Just my opinion, but seems to have a little too much of a circus going on AROUND him, but is very talented passer and is a great athlete. Will emerge on the scene very soon.

Will see Griffin in person this week, so I’ll report back again next weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News