ADVERTISEMENT

Really good Christian Rap artists...

NYCapple

Chomp Artist
Nov 19, 2012
does anybody know of any good christian/"family-safe" rap artists out there?
we are trying to find some things to put in a presentation, and really want to have some good stuff in there.

Thanks in advance if you do!

Peace.

does anybody know of any good christian/"family-safe" rap artists out there?
we are trying to find some things to put in a presentation, and really want to have some good stuff in there.

Thanks in advance if you do!

Peace.
i listen to that stuff or i use to but TBone is one of the original Christian Hip Hop artists… There are thousands out there

I appreciate the feedback. I just figured theres younger kids on here that might have an idea.
We're just trying to find a few artists to really connect with the kids, and play at some of our social events. I know/they know some of its not the more popular stuff their friends are listening to or talking about - but hey, we are teaching folks about taking different steps. If its something they can follow, enjoy, at the end of the day - thats what its all about.

Also, some of the stuff they play that is 'radio friendly' still doesn't really talk about/portray things we want around our program.

You should ask T-Pain when you see him this weekend.

I would actually listen to that person - just out of curiosity given your constantly referencing him.
I cant though - because Im sure its got stuff I dont want to hear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT